Announcement

Super Mario Bros.

Oh boy! Haha!
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
MarioWiki
Super Mario Bros.
Not only am I making this post in its own thread to inform everybody about this change, but I want to publicly humiliate BPK497 (a.k.a. Waffleraven497 and Galaxy Man currently) for his misdeeds in the Mafia board.

Due to BPK's cheating in Ralphfan's Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door Mafia, and also posting up a list of the mafia in his team subsequently, a new ranking "Banned from Mafia" has been created. As the name suggests, he has been banned from the Mafia board until further notice. Note that this is something that MG1 (Local Mod of the Mafia board) has also approved.

Thank you for your attention.

New Snowman Mario said:
Wait, I think BPK is in my mafia...... do I just modkill him?
I pregame modkilled him.

I suggest you modkill him because he won't be back in there for a long, long, time. And the membergroup is a bit...defective...I'm deleting his posts instead. So hold tight while SMB figures out the problem.

09_11_59---Tomatoes_web.jpg

Help yourselves. :)

Edit:
Out of this world... Litterally.
Banned

That's pretty damn comedic gold right here.

McDonalds Bros. said:
Sharks Territory said:
The membergroup allows him to still post in there.
There is no checkmark next to the Mafia board, so something strange is going on. :\
Just for the record, that doesn't ban him from the board because his basic membergroup for whatever post count he has gives him access and overrides the other membergroup not giving him access. I tried to do that kind of thing on Xephyr once.

Herr Shyguy said:
McDonalds Bros. said:
Sharks Territory said:
The membergroup allows him to still post in there.
There is no checkmark next to the Mafia board, so something strange is going on. :\
Just for the record, that doesn't ban him from the board because his basic membergroup for whatever post count he has gives him access and overrides the other membergroup not giving him access. I tried to do that kind of thing on Xephyr once.
Oh, okay. That makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying that.

I could have told you that >_>

Anyways, I was gonna suggest you use that disable thing...IDK if this forum has it but on smfforfree3 forums, which I test with, you can set it so that membergroup X removes abilities granted by other membergroups.

Whoa, he's permanently banned from the entire forum for cheating in a Mafia game? Isn't that a bit extreme?

Wicked said:
I could have told you that >_>

Anyways, I was gonna suggest you use that disable thing...IDK if this forum has it but on smfforfree3 forums, which I test with, you can set it so that membergroup X removes abilities granted by other membergroups.
I just tried to do something like that, I couldn't find anything.

I'll change the name of the group to "Blacklisted from Mafia" for now because they're really not banned until we find a workaround.

Mystical Ninja said:
Whoa, he's permanently banned from the entire forum for cheating in a Mafia game? Isn't that a bit extreme?
The permaban is currently being re-evaluated.

Sharks Territory said:
McDonalds Bros. said:
Good news everyone!

He's permabanned from the forum.

Oh dear, now he can't send in his Fake News sections. Looks like I'll have to fire him.

What section was he?

Back