Should Chuck Quizmo Return?

Should Chuck Quizmo make another appearance?

• No defianatley not!(Strongly Disagree)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Do You want him back? Vote any tell us what you voted, and when and where he should return!

This belongs in The Marioverse.

Ninji said:
He was a one-shot character with no relevance to the story.
I know..... :(
But he should return doing the exact same thing, quizzing mario
Edit:Thanks to the mod who moved this

Mason with Fries said:
It would be cool if he was a minor character in the next Paper Mario but he should continue with the quizzes.
Exactly!

Oh, he's cool alright, but I don't see him appearing in anything other than a new Paper Mario game... Like the one for the 3DS!

Smashgoom202 said:
Oh, he's cool alright, but I don't see him appearing in anything other than a new Paper Mario game... Like the one for the 3DS!
Exactly

Dorayaki said:
well, you may need to define what is return at first
in what specific series, for an NPC or a promotion of playable character or other selfish motives if you like him?
also many old topics ask subcharacters make a return although there are hundreds of characters in Mario wiki
it relies on the factual reason that topic should give
generally speaking, Chuck Quizmo made debut in the recent Mario Party 8
if you mean that the return is the rumored Mario Party 9, he has a big chance to make a return
since he is a qualified host
if ask for playable only in future Mario Part series, it could happen as long as the example of DD kong
racing
Well actually he did not appear in MP8, that was MC Ballyhoo.
By return I mean make another appearance in another Mario game (Most Likely Paper Mario)
Plus, is it really that hard to figure out what return means in this context?

QuizmoManiac said:
By return I mean make another appearance in another Mario game (Most Likely Paper Mario)
Oh oops, really sorry for this mistake
but it is also strange again in my last reply
in principle you can't ask for a subcharacter for a return since there are hundreds of Mario characeters
if you don't mean to hope him appear as a major charactor selfishl
maybe he will just be another NPC in another game with the same job
but if it did, I thought Chuck Quizmo should had already appeared in Thousand Doors and Super version again
so maybe Nintendo didn't emphasize on him......

in some points, many new Paper Mario characters are distinctive, only one appearance is just not enough

Dorayaki said:
QuizmoManiac said:
Oh oops, really sorry for this mistake
but it is also strange again in my last reply
in principle you can't ask for a subcharacter for a return since there are hundreds of Mario characeters
if you don't mean to hope him appear as a major charactor selfishl
maybe he will just be another NPC in another game with the same job
but if it did, I thought Chuck Quizmo should had already appeared in Thousand Doors and Super version again
so maybe Nintendo didn't emphasize on him......

in some points, many new Paper Mario characters are distinctive, only one appearance is just not enough
Nintendo abandons too many characters...

QuizmoManiac said:
Nintendo abandons too many characters...
Well, with the thousands of characters there already are and almost every new game (especially the RPGs) adding more, you can't possibly expect all of those to return, especially minor ones. Most people prefer some innovation over recycling as well, so that probably also plays a role in Nintendo's decision to come up with new characters and species rather than using the same ones over and over again. Every new game (well, apart from most of the sports games) really is a new game, with its own unique roster of characters (excluding the small group of recurring main characters). It adds something special to each individual game, which having the same characters in other games would take away.

Back