Jorge's nuke and other Trolls

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
I've heard about Jorge's nuke and Wario Loaf's trolling
Can you tell me about other major trolls in the history of Mariowiki/Userpedia?

This thread would glorify trolling, to be honest. Userpedia is a great resource. Just surf that for info.

And some people will say Jorge is a troll, I don't. I dunno what got into him that night, but he's been fine since then.

Sharks Territory said:
This thread would glorify trolling, to be honest. Userpedia is a great resource. Just surf that for info.

And some people will say Jorge is a troll, I don't. I dunno what got into him that night, but he's been fine since then.
Haha

Dude I'm not banned there and I haven't used IRC since like 2009.

But the thought of Jorge being anything but an immature Guatemalan douchebag humors me.

Sharks Territory said:
You're still butthurt over getting banned from #paperchat.
Ralph, I thought you were banned from #paperchat.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Sharks Territory said:
You're still butthurt over getting banned from #paperchat.
Ralph, I thought you were banned from #paperchat.

Roadhouse

Obiously DrSeaWeed.

Y'all are too young to know about Rudnicki and Maria, eh

Seriously, drseaweed is just a lame wanna-be troll. Rudnicki is where it's at.

Herr Shyguy said:
This.

Doctorseaweed is no match.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Herr Shyguy said:
This.

Doctorseaweed is no match.
You weren't even here.

edit: What shyguy said

I was here for the last of Maria's attacks, before she announced (over at Userpedia) that she had reformed and just ended up not editing anymore.

Sharks Territory said:
He's done other bad things. He recently created a sockpuppet to make a comic about some dream he was having about murdering Scarecrow; clearly, you don't think he wasn't trolling us with that, do you? I'd honestly question anybody's sanity if they thought he was making a sincere comic.

Anyone who gives an ounce of respect to Jorge is just as big a douchebag as Jorge himself is.

douchebagdouchebagdouchebag

I wasn't (I may have been as a guest, I also saw some of those middle fingers) here for them but I know they're better than a petty spammer who makes himself so blatantly obvious.

Sharks Territory said:
I remember Maria's last few attacks, WL's, Jorge's and Jaime's hack.
Some days I came and wasn't able to come here. Perhaps that was during the hack.

McDonalds Bros. said:
I was here for the last of Maria's attacks, before she announced (over at Userpedia) that she had reformed and just ended up not editing anymore.

Sharks Territory said:
He's done other bad things. He recently created a sockpuppet to make a comic about some dream he was having about murdering Scarecrow; clearly, you don't think he wasn't trolling us with that, do you? I'd honestly question anybody's sanity if they thought he was making a sincere comic.

I was on the forum, but wasn't active at the time. :-\

Sharks Territory said:
This thread would glorify trolling, to be honest.

*looks at the debate over who is the best troll*

Hmmmmmmmm...

Edofenrir said:
Sharks Territory said:
This thread would glorify trolling, to be honest.

*looks at the debate over who is the best troll*

Hmmmmmmmm...

:posh:

You young'uns don't remember anything. Why, in my day, we had Rudnicki alts every other day, and we respected sysops, and chat was not the the worst place in the known universe, and there were 4 channels on TV and they weren't in color, and...

Ninji said:
we respected sysops

Back then, noobs couldn't become sysops.

._.

Back