Jorge's nuke and other Trolls

Edofenrir said:
President Iwata said:
Ninji said:
we respected sysops

Back then, noobs couldn't become sysops.

Wasn't Jorge a sysop back in those days?

The only reason Jorge was a sysop in the first place is because he was one of the first members of Mario Wiki and making 100 edits would basically earn you sysop rights.

Had he joined the same time that I or any of us had joined, he never would have come close.

BaseballYoshi24 said:
McDonalds Bros. said:
I was here for the last of Maria's attacks, before she announced (over at Userpedia) that she had reformed and just ended up not editing anymore.

Sharks Territory said:
And some people will say Jorge is a troll, I don't. I dunno what got into him that night, but he's been fine since then.
He's done other bad things. He recently created a sockpuppet to make a comic about some dream he was having about murdering Scarecrow; clearly, you don't think he wasn't trolling us with that, do you? I'd honestly question anybody's sanity if they thought he was making a sincere comic.

I was on the forum, but wasn't active at the time. :-\
Remind me how that is related to Jorge killing Scarecrow.

Ninji said:
You young'uns don't remember anything. Why, in my day, we had Rudnicki alts every other day, and we respected sysops, and chat was not the the worst place in the known universe, and there were 4 channels on TV and they weren't in color, and...
Ha! In my day Peachycakes and Willy on Wheels (not Wayoshi Willy, though I was there too) would still show up! As well as Jakebastille, the troll who's damage to the wiki took the longest to undo. And there weren't even patrollers back then, a-yup!

I will match that and raise you a Max2.

Back