Super Princess Peach

I know I must be the only one my age here that loves this game, but what the heck. :P It was nice to see Princess Peach not being the helpless one this time. Discuss?

Uniju said:
...The game looks dumb.
I mean, think about it, its about playing as some princess, and using your emotions to beat people up... Sounds lame.

You sound like you've never played it. How can you know it's a bad game if you've never tried it?

I got it thanks of new super mario bros, but the games is very stupid, hey calm down, I'm jonking, I like very much it's music, and is easy to complete the 100% so, you want to complete it in every new game you make and you can take regenge on kamek because the coutless time he took away baby mario on yoshy island!!!!!!!. the only thing that I don't like it was very short and the calm vibe, if that power don't exist, the dificulty will be adecuate for the hardcore players

I wanted to get that game, but then I thought that the game might make me look like...a girl. Or a girlish boy. Or stupid. Then I felt embarrased and didn't want to have it...

Uniju said:
...The game looks dumb.
I mean, think about it, its about playing as some princess, and using your emotions to beat people up... Sounds lame.

I think that you are right now that you're saying it...

Paper Jorge said:
I wanted to get that game, but then I thought that the game might make me look like...a girl. Or a girlish boy. Or stupid. Then I felt embarrased and didn't want to have it...

YOu guys make me want to puke.

i have this game its so much fun and im not afraid to tell any of my friends about this game.

maledict said:
the only thing that I don't like it was very short and the calm vibe, if that power don't exist, the dificulty will be adecuate for the hardcore players
Well then, why don't you just play without using the calm vibe?

My little sister is getting this game for Christmas. I'll probably play it when she's done with it...

It's an easy game....but it's FUN!

Jellyfloater said:
maledict said:
the only thing that I don't like it was very short and the calm vibe, if that power don't exist, the dificulty will be adecuate for the hardcore players
Well then, why don't you just play without using the calm vibe?

My little sister is getting this game for Christmas. I'll probably play it when she's done with it...
that's what i'm doing :D

Purple Yoshi said:
It's an easy game....but it's FUN!
you forgot to say "very very very very fun" :D is one of the best mario-games I played

3dejong said:
Paper Jorge said:

YOu guys make me want to puke.

Dare to be stupid!

It is not a girls game. :roll:

My friend went out of town one time and let me borrow the game. I thought it was pretty good. :D

I know its not a girl's game...but...i think its gonna make me...look like a girl...and I don't want to be embarrased...plus I hate games you can beat in one week. Games you can beat in two months are ok...

Paper Jorge said:
I know its not a girl's game...but...i think its gonna make me...look like a girl...and I don't want to be embarrased...plus I hate games you can beat in one week. Games you can beat in two months are ok...

:|

maledict said:
looks like everyone bothered to write articles of the enemies of this game :D

I did the tattles, someone else made the articles.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO TYPE THE TATTLY FOR EVERY FRIGGIN' ENEMY IN SUPER PRINCESS PEACH.

3dejong said:
maledict said:

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO TYPE THE TATTLY FOR EVERY FRIGGIN' ENEMY IN SUPER PRINCESS PEACH.
agree, I wonder were I can find the sprites

maledict said:
3dejong said:
maledict said:

agree, I wonder were I can find the sprites

There a few here.

Back