Super Mario galaxy 2? worth it?

M

Ms Mowz!

I have Super Mario Galaxy,
and it's alright I think it was a bit over-rated :-\

anyway I am debating whether to get Super Mario Galaxy 2 or not.

Because I mean if it's just the same then maybe not. It seems to be over-rated.

Any opinions?

Ms Mowz! said:
I have Super Mario Galaxy,
and it's alright I think it was a bit over-rated :-\

anyway I am debating whether to get Super Mario Galaxy 2 or not.

Because I mean if it's just the same then maybe not. It seems to be over-rated.

Any opinions?

Definitely worth it. It´s overhyped as heck which kinda made it´s flaws more evident for me (anti-hype reaction maybe?) but it´s still good.

It´s essentally a "lost levels" of the first one: the game is more or less the same but with some new gameplay ideas, items and twists here and there.

My main complain is that it overuses mandatory farming (star bits) which is a flaw for speed players like me, but if you like to explore that´s no problem.

This game´s only real flaw is how badly distributed the power ups are: the cloud flower is overused while you´ll only see the boo suit ONCE in the entire game.

It's a really good game, but also really hard.
Feel free to see my Preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwsAOyaM8lA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTkvc8z2Mk

It's in black and white, but that's because I didn't know this game was compatible with PAL60, so I used NTSC instead.

The first Galaxy was amazing. Aside from maybe a few Stars, the only thing that game was lacking in, was the challenge department. If you've completed that game and thought it was too easy, the second one is for you. You'll find that one to be far more challenging than its predecessor.

Ok thanks everyone. :)

And I will watch those previews thanks

Yes I bought guys because it looked really good. :)

If you liked Super Mario Galaxy, then you'll like Super Mario Galaxy 2, because it's more of the same. Literally.

>>Smashgroom202
She already desided to buy it.

Back