dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun
dun dun dun
dun dun dun
dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun

Took the words right out of my mouth.

The best Ifukube themes are

1. Godzilla's theme
2. Japanese Army March (Monster Zero March)
3. Rodan's theme
4. King Ghidorah's Theme
5. Mothra's Song (Don't Laugh, I find it very catchy)

Cop: ah Cmon put the gun down

Pimp: Nah nah see its too late for that, see here is a hand cannon. Ill blow your ass, all the way back to Jersey

Drunk: Great, go for it

Pimp: Shut the hell up u just drunk (cop pulls out his gun)

Drunk sees Rodan coming

Drunk: Oh shit,

Cop: U shut the hell up, Ill shut him first then Ill finish u

Drunk: its a big birdie, heading for us, we better get outta here

RODAN!!!

I have seen every Godzilla movie except for Godzilla vs. Biolantte, since it's not available on DVD. Since Legendary Pictrures owns the rights to Godzilla, I'll ask them via mail/e-mail if they can release it on DVD. That Godzilla 2012 film will be awesome.

DESTROYAH>ALL
443892-destroyah_large.jpg

Don't know what kind off drugs you people are taking.......

GalacticPetey said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
I don't know anything about Godzilla except he smooches buildings and people, and is huge.

God, are me and Ebirah the only ones who know anything about Godzilla!

NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|m|(>.<)|m|

GalacticPetey said:
You don't understand, I have been insulted all my life for being a Godzilla fan. People hate me for being a Godzilla fan.

I hate you.

I can't keep up with you here.

All this Ebirah and Destroyah and She-Rah and whatnot, lemme get this straight...

G-O-D-Z-L-Darn it! Another month wasted!

How many of you are going to see the new Godzilla Movie? I know I am. It will be far greater than the '98 version. So, Dean Delvin and Roland Emmerich, because of your disgrace to Godzilla, you can suck my-

Killed by incoming DESTROYAH!

I can do it this time: G-O-D-Z-I-L-Aoh fffffffuuuuuuu

In fact, this thread is not official at all - does it have the creators' permission and stuff like that?

arachnidsGrip said:
In fact, this thread is not official at all - does it have the creators' permission and stuff like that?

Screw that! Anyway, what do you guys think would happen if Godzilla, Gamera, King Kong, and Ultraman duked it out? My bets go to Godzilla winning.

Thread bump. Must keep Godzilla alive. Destroy all Monsters and Godzilla vs. Megalon released on DVD. Still waiting for Godzilla 1985 and Godzilla vs. Biollante to be on DVD.

Back