The Offical Godzilla Thread

BaseballYoshi24 said:
I don't know anything about Godzilla except he smooches buildings and people, and is huge.

Smooches?

GalacticPetey said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
I don't know anything about Godzilla except he smooches buildings and people, and is huge.

God, are me and Ebirah the only ones who know anything about Godzilla!
Yes. That's nothing to be proud of.

GalacticPetey said:
Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:

YOU MUST BURN IN HELL!
I was just joking. But I honestly don't care about Godzilla.

QuizmoManiac said:
This is so weird

Okay. How does that make you feel? Oh wait, wrong thread.

Ebirah said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:

Smooches?

Smooches!?

What I want to know is why Godzilla seems to have gigantic crystallised trees growing from his spine and ribs. :yoshi:

Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:

YOU MUST BURN IN HELL!

NO LIFE!

Ebirah said:
The 50 year monatage in Godzilla: Final Wars is the most badass scene in all of kaiju history.

Or in the Japanese credits for Godzilla vs. Destroyah, where there is a huge Godzilla montage while playing the Godzilla theme by Akira Ifukube. It was going to be the last Godzilla film, so Godzilla died in that movie. I cried when Godzilla died. Please don't make fun of me for doing that.

GalacticPetey said:
Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:

YOU MUST BURN IN HELL!

NO LIFE!
*sarcasm*yeah. I have no life!

Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
Something's Bruin said:
GalacticPetey said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:

YOU MUST BURN IN HELL!

NO LIFE!
*sarcasm*yeah. I have no life!

So, I have no life for mourning over my childhood hero. Did you know, I've been insulted my whole life for liking Godzilla, so I really hate it when someone makes fun of Godzilla. People who have never even seen a Godzilla movie make fun of it. That shit stain American version with Matthew Brodrick don't count as a Godzilla movie.

GalacticPetey said:
So, I have no life for mourning over my childhood hero. Did you know, I've been insulted my whole life for liking Godzilla, so I really hate it when someone makes fun of Godzilla. People who have never even seen a Godzilla movie make fun of it. That *bleep* stain American version with Matthew Brodrick don't count as a Godzilla movie.
Just because you like him doesn't mean anybody who doesn't has no life. If that was the case, then you have no life because you don't like Commander Keen and I do.

Okay, let's get two things straight right now:
1) Godzilla is not that great.
2) You are not some kind of persecuted minority for disagreeing with that.

GalacticPetey said:
You don't understand, I have been insulted all my life for being a Godzilla fan. People hate me for being a Godzilla fan.

I feel bad for you. Those people who hate you are arrogant douchebags. Just like that monkey kid at my school...

king_kong_vs_godzilla.jpg

Godzilla=me
King Kong=monkey kid

It's okay. it's not like I am the most unpopular kid at school. Believe me, there are crazy people at my school. Also this girl has been eyeing me weird, but not in a bad way.

Now lets get back to the subject of Godzilla.

My top three films

1. Gojira (the origanal)

2. Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack

3. Godzilla vs. DESTROYAH!

From now on, I be like AVGN and always yell DESTROYAH! Instead of just saying.

Yeah she does. When I saw Tokyo destruction scene as a little kid I was like :eek:

Now tell me, what are your thoughts on Akira Ifukube?

Back