Free Event Pokemon Give Away Tornement

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
You should know how cheap those Pokemon ''events'' are. I mean not everybody lives in America!
For a limited time only you can receive a event Pokemon that trigers something Platinum,Heartgold and Soulsilver!! Tornements will be hosted in 3 catogorys Lv30 and under Lv 50 and up and Lv 100 only.

1st place: Arcues Lv 100
2nd place:Celebi Lv 50
3rd place: Regigigas Lv 100

Register Me on your Pal Pad. 4169 0688 3475

Sent me a messege for registration tell me your friend code and witch catorgory you will compete in.

Rules: None of these Pokemon are allowed to particpate in the battle:Arcues,Giratina,Dialga,Palkia,Rayquaza,Groudon,
Kyogre,Lugia,Ho-Oh,Mew and Mewtwo. No rude names for players and Pokemon that may offend anyone or you will be elimnated. Report the winnings on this thread.

PokemonMaster said:
You should know how cheap those Pokemon ''events'' are. I mean not everybody lives in America!
For a limited time only you can receive a event Pokemon that trigers something Platinum,Heartgold and Soulsilver!! Tornements will be hosted in 3 catogorys Lv30 and under Lv 50 and up and Lv 100 only.

1st place: Arcues Lv 100
2nd place:Celebi Lv 50
3rd place: Regigigas Lv 100

Register Me on your Pal Pad. 4169 0688 3475

Sent me a messege for registration tell me your friend code and witch catorgory you will compete in.

Rules: None of these Pokemon are aloud to particpate in the battle:Arcues,Giratina,Dialga,Palkia,Rayquaza,Groudon,
Kyogre,Lugia,Ho-Oh,Mew and Mewtwo. No rude names for players and Pokemon that may offend anyone or you will be elimnated. Report the winnings on this thread.
i might join the under 30 catogory

I have Japanese versions of Platina, HG, and SS, plus I live in Europe, so these are 2 reasons I can't do the tournament.

Is that possibile? :eek: ??? Nobody will understand what your Pokemon's name is so you are allowed to enter and the Celebi is Japanese. (unless they understand it)

In that fact, thanks.
Yes, their names are in Japanese as well.

>>Crackin355
Correct!

Broque Monsieur and Yami will receive three free event Pokemon because nobody signed up for the tornament.

>>PokemonMaster
And how will we receive them?
I mean, through WiFi Trade, GTS, etc.?

ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
>>PokemonMaster
And how will we receive them?
I mean, through WiFi Trade, GTS, etc.?
Wi-fi friend trade. Just message me your friend code. You also receive a event Pokemon of your choice.
Level 50 Shiny Eevee with Lucky Egg
Level 5 Event Totodile with Master Ball (Japanese)
Level 50 Shiny Milotic with Flame Orb (Japanese)
Level 50 Pikachu with Surf and Light Ball
Level 5 Jirachi with Draco Meteor

>>PokemonMaster
I'll reserve the Milotic, I'll give you the FC tomorrow through PM.

Sorry, but I don't understand the "my table" part.
I mean, I know what that means, but it makes the sentence have no sense to me.

Can I claim my price already?

Why have a Lv. 30 and under group when you can just do Lv. 50 or Lv. 100 and set everybody to the same level?

Back