Free Event Pokemon Give Away Tornement

PokemonMaster

LETS START A NO AVATAR/SIG FAD.
Pronouns
She/her
You should know how cheap those Pokemon ''events'' are. I mean not everybody lives in America!
For a limited time only you can receive a event Pokemon that trigers something Platinum,Heartgold and Soulsilver!! Tornements will be hosted in 3 catogorys Lv30 and under Lv 50 and up and Lv 100 only.

1st place: Arcues Lv 100
2nd place:Celebi Lv 50
3rd place: Regigigas Lv 100

Register Me on your Pal Pad. 4169 0688 3475

Sent me a messege for registration tell me your friend code and witch catorgory you will compete in.

Rules: None of these Pokemon are allowed to particpate in the battle:Arcues,Giratina,Dialga,Palkia,Rayquaza,Groudon,
Kyogre,Lugia,Ho-Oh,Mew and Mewtwo. No rude names for players and Pokemon that may offend anyone or you will be elimnated. Report the winnings on this thread.

QuizmoManiac

a rhinestone cowboy
Pronouns
He/him
PokemonMaster said:
You should know how cheap those Pokemon ''events'' are. I mean not everybody lives in America!
For a limited time only you can receive a event Pokemon that trigers something Platinum,Heartgold and Soulsilver!! Tornements will be hosted in 3 catogorys Lv30 and under Lv 50 and up and Lv 100 only.

1st place: Arcues Lv 100
2nd place:Celebi Lv 50
3rd place: Regigigas Lv 100

Register Me on your Pal Pad. 4169 0688 3475

Sent me a messege for registration tell me your friend code and witch catorgory you will compete in.

Rules: None of these Pokemon are aloud to particpate in the battle:Arcues,Giratina,Dialga,Palkia,Rayquaza,Groudon,
Kyogre,Lugia,Ho-Oh,Mew and Mewtwo. No rude names for players and Pokemon that may offend anyone or you will be elimnated. Report the winnings on this thread.
i might join the under 30 catogory

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I have Japanese versions of Platina, HG, and SS, plus I live in Europe, so these are 2 reasons I can't do the tournament.

PokemonMaster

Pronouns
She/her
Is that possibile? :eek: ??? Nobody will understand what your Pokemon's name is so you are allowed to enter and the Celebi is Japanese. (unless they understand it)

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
In that fact, thanks.
Yes, their names are in Japanese as well.

Pronouns
He/him
Goddess of Death said:
I have Japanese versions of Platina, HG, and SS, plus I live in Europe, so these are 2 reasons I can't do the tournament.
Let me guess... Imported?

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>Crackin355
Correct!

PokemonMaster

Pronouns
She/her
Broque Monsieur and Yami will receive three free event Pokemon because nobody signed up for the tornament.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>PokemonMaster
And how will we receive them?
I mean, through WiFi Trade, GTS, etc.?

PokemonMaster

Pronouns
She/her
ユークリウッド・ヘルサイズ said:
>>PokemonMaster
And how will we receive them?
I mean, through WiFi Trade, GTS, etc.?
Wi-fi friend trade. Just message me your friend code. You also receive a event Pokemon of your choice.
Level 50 Shiny Eevee with Lucky Egg
Level 5 Event Totodile with Master Ball (Japanese)
Level 50 Shiny Milotic with Flame Orb (Japanese)
Level 50 Pikachu with Surf and Light Ball
Level 5 Jirachi with Draco Meteor

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
>>PokemonMaster
I'll reserve the Milotic, I'll give you the FC tomorrow through PM.

PokemonMaster

Pronouns
She/her
For some reason I keep on scribbling notes on this topic on my table. Sorry table. XD

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
Sorry, but I don't understand the "my table" part.
I mean, I know what that means, but it makes the sentence have no sense to me.

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
Can I claim my price already?

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Pronouns
He/him
Why have a Lv. 30 and under group when you can just do Lv. 50 or Lv. 100 and set everybody to the same level?