Struck by Evil

New Super Mario said:
Hey Rocker you want to be in the comic? You never signed up. There's Minor hero, or Minor Villain
Sure ill be a minor villain. You can find my sprites on my outdated page.

New Super Mario said:
Mason said:
Three frames is fine for a comic but why does each frame take 30-60 minutes? It must suck to spend up to three hours on one comic.
And actually I meant the whole thing takes that long, not each frame. It's usually 30 minutes.
Oh okay! That's perfectly understandable. Mine take 30-45.

I already signed on Minor Villians (since it was the only one with slots not filled), it says Feel free to put your name down, so I did it
(I hope it isn't wrong xD)
I just have one sprite on my userpedia userpage, but I have just founded a sheet of Mario's sprites, I will edit them and add to my article (not the userpage)

Dyego Simpson Halliwell Russo said:
I already signed on Minor Villians (since it was the only one with slots not filled), it says Feel free to put your name down, so I did it
(I hope it isn't wrong xD)
I just have one sprite on my userpedia userpage, but I have just founded a sheet of Mario's sprites, I will edit them and add to my article (not the userpage)
But if you only have one sprite, I can't put you in until you have a full sheet.

That's a clever use of my home! My only problems are the speech bubble order is sometimes hard to understand and QM's north pose is strange. I see you're working with what you have so cool.

I made a new logo! It features new characters, and the image's background tells a clue of something soon (not really, in a lot more issues) to happen. Here is the link:

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Struck_by_Evil

Seems I have been ousted from the new logo...I still like it better though

Broque Monsieur said:
Seems I have been ousted from the new logo...I still like it better though
Yeah Sorry Quizmo I was gonna put you on, but your body was too long to fit on the snow ice thingamabobs

Back