Struck by Evil

Mason with Fries said:
It's cool but... I don't get how the plot is in any relation whatsoever to the first issue.
Issue 1 was kind fo like a flash back. I shows how all the villains were created. Issue 2 looks at the heroes point of view

minor hero please

New Snowman Mario said:
Issue 4 is up!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Struck_by_Evil#Issues
I like it@
P.S. Updated the "Most recent comic" section

New Snowman Mario said:
New Comic should be coming after christmas or the new year. I should start working more on my story with Rocker.
Yea you should that was an amazing story.

Yea well anyway i love the comic and the jokes , but is it always going to be only 3 frames long?

Three frames is fine for a comic but why does each frame take 30-60 minutes? It must suck to spend up to three hours on one comic.

I got Issue 5 ready- With 4 frames! Also, I changed the look a little bit, with the name being on the bottom. I would upload it, but there seems to be a problem with uploading images lately on UP. It says something like "File ..... MIME Type" It's been liek this for a while so I hope someone fixes it.

New Super Mario said:
OK I figured it out.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with me leaving a comment on how to put the PNG files. :P Also I thought the naming of the Goombas was a lot funnier than the joke in the fourth panel (which wasn't that funny to me... maybe I've heard too many yo mama jokes...) But yeah, the Alvin in the Chipmunks names made me grin. I recognized it immediately while reading the comic.

Mason said:
New Super Mario said:
OK I figured it out.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with me leaving a comment on how to put the PNG files. :P Also I thought the naming of the Goombas was a lot funnier than the joke in the fourth panel (which wasn't that funny to me... maybe I've heard too many yo mama jokes...) But yeah, the Alvin in the Chipmunks names made me grin. I recognized it immediately while reading the comic.
I had the same opinion

QuizmoManiac said:
Mason said:
New Super Mario said:
OK I figured it out.
I had the same opinion
Per. However the comics are doing good , (i did however like the taylor swift thing.)

Before you added the trivia portion about the musical Wii, I thought it was one of the clown faces talking, not music playing.

Mason said:
Before you added the trivia portion about the musical Wii, I thought it was one of the clown faces talking, not music playing.
I never even saw the clown faces until now.

Mason said:
Three frames is fine for a comic but why does each frame take 30-60 minutes? It must suck to spend up to three hours on one comic.
And actually I meant the whole thing takes that long, not each frame. It's usually 30 minutes.

Back