The PaperMario.com-ic

Bit of an overreaction, don't you think? I mean, User Soup exists to generally make fun of shit right? You really shouldn't take some admittedly harsh criticism so personally.

Krizzy said:
All rigggggght, I'm assuming everybody read this? So, in reply, I have This.
Dude can i have that bowser sheet? (Basically a link to where you got it.)

Herr Shyguy said:
The same Bowser sheet is on that page.
I see thank you.

I replied to Krizzy on his talk page, I hope after he sees my response to his response he'll take it more lightly. I never meant to tick anyone off with any reviews. Nor do I EVER want to persuade people what comics they should or shouldn't read. I think all should see all the comics give praise for the good ones and suggest improvement and not outright insult the comic by saying it should be removed/deleted/etc.

Hockeytown said:
I replied to Krizzy on his talk page, I hope after he sees my response to his response he'll take it more lightly. I never meant to tick anyone off with any reviews. Nor do I EVER want to persuade people what comics they should or shouldn't read. I think all should see all the comics give praise for the good ones and suggest improvement and not outright insult the comic by saying it should be removed/deleted/etc.
How do you think Joel McHale is still alive?

Milly Ashford said:
Hockeytown said:

Uh... What do you mean by that. Last I heard he is alive and well

Hockeytown said:
Milly Ashford said:
Hockeytown said:
In the sense of he criticize, make fun, and offend people and shows, even people who are in the next studio in the same building, and mostly all take it as a joke.

Milly Ashford said:
Hockeytown said:
Milly Ashford said:
Hockeytown said:
In the sense of he criticize, make fun, and offend people and shows, even people who are in the next studio in the same building, and mostly all take it as a joke.

Ah ok, right got ya.

Okay everyone, the comic is on hold until further notice. This doesn't mean it's cancelled, but just that I will resume when I have the time. Okay?

Back