Snow

It snowed here in New Jersey yesterday! On Thanksgiving! It was so cool, a white Thanksgiving. It only snowed for like an hour or two and it's all melted now, but still....

It's snowed once here so far, and it was about .001 nm of dry snow :l Nothing to brag about. It usually picks up after Thanksgiving around here, so hopefully we'll get some soon.
Last year, the Pittsburgh area had an awesome snowstorm in February. My cousins skiied down Mount Washington. It was awesome.

The only thing I get is cold (not that cold compared to you guys), windy weather and rain in California.

It's -3 Degrees here, and it never snowed as much as 13 years ago.

>>New Snowman Mario
No, I'm no Celsius, I live in a country where Celsius is used.
Like you're no Fahrenheit, you live in a country where Fahrenheit is used.

It snowed for about 15-20 minutes, then switched over to sleet. Better than nothing, I guess.

Snow... We've been getting way too much of it here for the past week and a half. Here in England, we're not very prepared for this much snow, so this country pretty much grounds to a halt with this much snow.

Well, the snow has been vanished now.

The single greatest thing you'll see today:

http://msn.foxsports.com/video?vid=ca15cffb-3b66-49a0-84ca-20ed0a175567&from=foxsports/home/home_gallery

It's snowing so much

It snowed at night, and I can't go to school because of that. ヽ(`д´)ノ

I've had a few snowstorms but none of them have stuck. At least not for longer than like an hour.

I always have 9 inches.

:smug:

Back