Most hated game.

Alphaclaw11 said:
Glowsquid said:
It should have been "Ici, il a une personne stupide.".
yo no hablo espanal

(Gofer: "Il a" and not "Il y a"? w00t.
Sydezkicks: Parles-tu francais?)

Well, it's actually French. But we get your point. We'll stop speaking foreign languages. Maintenant.

When you're homsechooled and can do your school on the computer, you learn not to loathe it (especially when you can sneak Wiki time).

I hate education in video games, though.

ROFLCOPTER.

3dejong said:
When you're homsechooled and can do your school on the computer, you learn not to loathe it (especially when you can sneak Wiki time).

I hate education in video games, though.

Like that other guy said, "video games are supposed to destroy your brain, not build it". If I could reach the wiki I'd immediately write that.

No, it's fairly recent, dunno who wrote that, thought, Lario, I think.

Most hated game.... hmm hmm hmmm... I'd say... mmmm....

Super Mario Advance. Getting all the Advance Coins does diddly, and there's no prize for painstakingly collecting all the Yoshi Eggs.

I didn't play it... EVER, but I don't like Mario Party much... So, I'm gonna' say it's not as good as the console ones. Which still aren't that good.

I don't like the spin-off sport/party games. and all the other spin-offish games like Mario is Missing!, Mario Hotel, etc.

Super Mario Sunshine pwns. I mean, everyone thinks it sucks because "It's nothing like SM64" or "Blue Coins are too hard to find"

Jellyfloater said:
I don't like the spin-off sport/party games. and all the other spin-offish games like Mario is Missing!, Mario Hotel, etc.

Super Mario Sunshine pwns. I mean, everyone thinks it sucks because "It's nothing like SM64" or "Blue Coins are too hard to find"

I think it sucks because of FLUDD's exitence.

Back