The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 27 - Stargazing - 31 -Lakituthequick

Happy belated birthday Stargazing!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 27 - Stargazing - 31 -Lakituthequick

thanks everyone for the birthday wishes... but my birthday's actually on the 26th. not sure why it was written wrong but can't blame you there.

also happy birthday to anyone i missed since i almost never check this thread

Happy belated birthday Stargazing!

If I may please be added to the list: December 13th

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LTQ!!

SMA4SMB3LakituSprite.png
SPPLakitu.png
LakuSMB.gif
LakituYSafari.png
WallyLakituMP6.png

Happy birthday LTQ!

Happy birthday LTQ! :lakitu: :lakitu:

Have a great birthday, Ltq!

Happy belated birthday LTQ.

Happy belated birthday LTQ, hope you get the presents you want!

Happy Birthday Crackin!

happy belated birthday kph and happy belated birthday cracking

Happy belated birthday KPH and happy on-time birthday Crackin!

you guys do realize its like 6am in australia right now

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 6 - Crackin355 - 8 - Gamefreak75

Happy belated birthday KPH and Crackin!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - RENOVATING - 6 - Crackin355 - 8 - Gamefreak75

Happy birthday to ye Gamefreak!

Have a great day, Gamefreak!

happy birthday gamedragonfreakworld1075

Back