The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 10 - '3K, Snack, Spiny

Happy Birthday Xzealio.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 10 - '3K, Snack, Spiny

Happy birthday, Xzealio!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 11 - Xzealio - 16 Para Bob-omb

happy birthday, xzealio!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 18 - Guiliant, MT - 21 - YK

Happy birthday Guiliant and YoshiKong!!

Also, mine is on November 10th, can someone add that to the list?

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 21 - YoshiKong, Jesus Freak

Happy birthday YoshiKong!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 21 - YoshiKong, Jesus Freak

Thanks you guys!

Holy hell my profile has a cake on it, had no idea that it did that on birthdays.

Happy birthday to YoshiKong and (though she's not here anymore) Jesus Freak, and happy belated birthday to Moofle, Para Bob-omb, and MagicalToadette.

I remember Jesus Freak, although I knew her only for a short time.

Happy birthday, YoshiKong and Jesus Freak (though she doesn't come here anymore, as far as I know). Also happy belated birthday to Moofle, Para Bob-omb, and MagicalToadette.

Happy Birthday, YoshiKong!

My birthday is on January 22th, by the way.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 23 - P_Y - 24 - Fuzzipede

Can't believe I missed your birthday, YK. Happy belated birthday!!

And since it's already the 23rd in Brazil, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, P_Y! PARABENS NATALE, IF THAT'S HOW YOU SAY IT. Or the least I think that's how you say it.

Happy birthday P_Y!

Happy Birthday Fuzzipede.

Happy birthday, Paper Yoshi!!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 25 - RAP - 26 - Banjo

Happy belated birthday to Fuzzi, happy birthday to RAP, and happy early birthday to Banjo.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 25 - RAP - 26 - Banjo

Happy birthday Banjo!

Back