The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Huh, Happy Birthday McMadness! Dunno if I wished one to Alex but if not then Happy Birthday to you too!

(Psstt just to let you know, that message is from a literal decade ago. That user is probably not going to get back to you anytime soon and if they do they'll be twenty two)

(Psstt just to let you know, that message is from a literal decade ago. That user is probably not going to get back to you anytime soon and if they do they'll be twenty two)
Oh. I just don't think middle schoolers should be on message boards. Then again, I really don't see people cursing on here, and I've never seen any content a middle schooler couldn't handle, so maybe message boards are more kid-friendly than I thought. Or at least this one.

Pretty sure the boards also automatically censor any big words you may come across unless you manually disable that option. Not sure about the new Forum format though, is that feature still present?

Tell that to the overprotictive parents of the world. One time I was playing an online game with an 11 year old and his mom came on the mic and yelled at me for 10 minutes.

Pretty sure the boards also automatically censor any big words you may come across unless you manually disable that option. Not sure about the new Forum format though, is that feature still present?
i don't think so i've heard people use swear words here and i never manually disabled anything

Huh.

Either it's enabled depending on the age you submit or it's just been deleted during the transition from SMF to XenForo. Because I definitely remember it being a thing when I first joined.

Somewhere mid-2016, something like that. Most importantly it was long before the forum transition.

i still haven't taken a single driving lesson

Happy Bday, Moldo!

Happy Birthday Moldo.

Also I have to wait for my next birthday to be able to drive legally (you gotta be 18 in Lebanon)

Also it's my sixteenth birthday, which is pretty epic. Have to start learning how to drive soon though (not looking forward to that).

Happy birthday! Keep practicing, I'm sure you'll do well :)

Back