The Official Birthday Thread (LIST IN FIRST POST)

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 20 - Packy - 22 - SK, LN1

Thanks guys for wishing me a Happy Birthday.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 6 - SLNO - 8 - Henrydamoose

Happy birthday to all I forgot about.

Roger Smith said:
um are any of our birthdays gonna be added

Probably not the last time the author was active was last year. And if so, then I'd ask for them to add mine

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 6 - SLNO - 8 - Henrydamoose

Flareon said:
Roger Smith said:
um are any of our birthdays gonna be added

Probably not the last time the author was active was last year. And if so, then I'd ask for them to add mine
The title of this thread also gets updated you know. The mods do that.

Yea I figured that out

Goodbye 18, Hi 19!

Friday is my birthday!

Happy birthday to me!!

You guys forgot...

Tomorrow's my 16th birthday! I'm so excited! :D

It's my 16th birthday! Yay! :D

Happy Birthday Porple and Alex.

Yes, it's my 13th birthday today! ;D

Wow, I missed just about everybody. Happy Birthday, whoever I missed!

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 27 - SolarBlaze, Mariofan169...

Thanks, everyone. I appreciate it.

Re: The Official Birthday Thread - UPCOMING B-DAYS - 27 - SolarBlaze, Mariofan169...

it's my birthday today and i'm not on this list :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Back