What genre has Nintendo NOT attempted?

True,true...

I think horror games are not for Nintendo. I can't think of any Nintendo games with gore and horror genre.

Lrrr said:
mariox said:
I think horror games are not for Nintendo. I can't think of any Nintendo games with gore and horror genre.
Luigi's Mansion fits horror. Can't think of any gore.

Luigi's Mansion and horror don't fit together. It's more quirky and silly than horrifying.

Metroid Prime is an FPS

I know how it's pronounced. Oh my gosh your right.... the grammar nazi has made an grammatical error

images

Nintendo hasn't made an MMORPG. I can't think of any other genres they haven't attempted. They're pretty versatile. They even were a chain of love hotels before gaming. But I don't think we need to discuss that here.

An MMORPG won't be a bad idea but those type of games are too complex for the mario series to get

It doesn't necessarily have to be Mario. I personally think a Pokemon MMORPG would be pretty awesome.

Yet very strange. I can't (well, actually can) imagine Baby Mario holding a machine gun.

KoopaTroop said:
It would be funny seeing Mario in a CoD-like game ;D

If Nintendo ever did something like that, well, I will never remember that great mistake they have committed.

I have it on a SNES emulator on my computer. I heard that people didn't really like it, but I thought it was pretty good.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
I have it on a SNES emulator on my computer. I heard that people didn't really like it, but I thought it was pretty good.
Me too. I love playing Yoshi's Island and Super Mario All-Stars in it. I was thinking in getting a N64 emulator, I downloaded, but it's way impossible to control it.

Did nintendo do any visual novels?

I'm sure they didn't do any H-games though, so there we have a genre to start with.

Silly Mason said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Lrrr said:
mariox said:
Luigi's Mansion fits horror. Can't think of any gore.

Luigi's Mansion and horror don't fit together. It's more quirky and silly than horrifying.
Go to the shower ghost and tell me that game isn't horrifying.

That is horrifying, but not the way you expect it to be. It didn't scare me, but it's funny.

Mario Fan 123 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Me too. I love playing Yoshi's Island and Super Mario All-Stars in it. I was thinking in getting a N64 emulator, I downloaded, but it's way impossible to control it.
No I meant Yoshi's Safari

And I have both those games

Back