BOSS FIGHTS

Gofer said:
The first general you fight in Impossible creature.

O. Tnks.

characters_whitey.jpg

Whitey Hooten: First guy you fight.

characters_velika.jpg

Velika La Pette: Second.

characters_otis.jpg

Dr. Otis Ganglion: Third one. (His lab is a hospital or something, lolz.) This is where the hard begins.

characters_upton.jpg

Upton Julius: Fourth and last. I haven't come this far yet, but I'd thik he's really hard.

I'm on mission 14, and you defeat Juluis on 15. I'm not sure of who you fight on mission 14. Anyway, mission 14 is really hard. You have 15 minutes to build a base and destroy a certain antidote chamber, and your critters may even attack you, the creator.

Smiddle said:
characters_whitey.jpg

characters_velika.jpg

characters_otis.jpg

Dr. Otis Ganglion: Third one. (His lab is a hospital or something, lolz.) This is where the hard begins.

characters_upton.jpg

Upton Julius: Fourth and last. I haven't come this far yet, but I'd thik he's really hard.

I'm on mission 14, and you defeat Juluis on 15. I'm not sure of who you fight on mission 14. Anyway, mission 14 is really hard. You have 15 minutes to build a base and destroy a certain antidote chamber, and your critters may even attack you, the creator.

I'm thinking about trying Impossible Creatures now. Looks cool.

3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
characters_whitey.jpg

characters_velika.jpg

characters_otis.jpg

characters_upton.jpg

I'm thinking about trying Impossible Creatures now. Looks cool.

OK.

Her're some links for info & crap:
You're gonna like it if you like games like Warcraft or Age of Empires or Homeworld or Dawn of War or stuff.

I can't think of any one boss, so I will just list a few that were good.

Kiyora - Robotech Battlecry. Difficult in all three of her boss fights, insanely difficult in the last battle in particular.

Captain Bemoth - Sonic and the Secret Rings. Crazily difficult the first time, and just really fun and creative. And I can beat him in a minute or less :smug:

Erazor - Sonic and the Secret Rings. Fun boss, and pretty difficult.

Alf Layla Wa Layla - Sonic and the Secret Rings. INSANE. Extremly hard, and tons of remote shaking.

Biolizard - Sonic Adventure 2. Very hard the first time, and a fun and creative boss.

Metal Sonic - Sonic CD. Not quite a boss, more of a race, but hard, unique, and fun.

Brobot (Space Shooter style) - Super Paper Mario. Really easy, but I am a fan of space shooter type games, and a really fun boss.

And it's not really a boss, but the last operation of chapter 1 in Trauma Center: Under the Knive was pretty crazy and intense.

Boss boss boss boss... Hm... I'd say... It would have to be...

Whispy Woods, in Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland

Smiddle said:
characters_whitey.jpg

characters_velika.jpg

characters_otis.jpg

characters_upton.jpg

I never even beat the first level of that game, :lol:.

The best boss fight of all would have to be Majora's Mask/Majora's Incarnation/Majora's Wrath from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

Plumber said:
Smiddle said:
characters_whitey.jpg

characters_velika.jpg

characters_otis.jpg

characters_upton.jpg

I never even beat the first level of that game, :lol:.

TripleDot

Back