shyguy can you archive this now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoko Sakura

Celestial Guide
Rating: E for Everyone

Userpedia Article

Please tell me about any glitches you find! The demo ends before King Goomba's room. Enjoy!

CONTROLS
Arrow Keys: Move
Shift: Jump / Confirm
Z: Talk / Throw hammers / Buy Shop Items
X: Run
F1: Credits
F4: Full screen
ESC: Exit

ZxU49.png

DOWNLOAD (2.9 MB)

Re: Super Luigi and the Seven Gems

Mason, when you pretend to finish? It looks cool and I'm excited for it. ;D

Also, this thread needs more replies.

Re: DEMO - Super Luigi and the Seven Gems

OK I will download it after I get off of the laptop and on my main computer. But one more question. Will the download take a lot of room on my computer?

This... actually doesn't look bad.

Just a few thoughts, right off the bat.
1) Change the talk button to Z. Ctrl is confusing with Shift as the jump button.
2) This is still a demo so I'm not sure if Mario's house is final but if not try to find a different sprite for it.
3) Hammers collide with floating blocks.

Other than that, combat generally works well, though I'd like to see some better AI than walking back and forth along a set path. Also, good Toad naming and dialog, and I appreciate the Paper Mario Toad Town music.

1) Great, thanks. The hammer button should also be Z, sorry.
2) The outside. It says Pipe House.
3) Great.

Also, would it be possible to make it windowed by default?

Honestly, any way you want to make it is fine, it is your game. I forgot about that from SMRPG, I just thought you used the Pipe House sprite from ML:SS, which I also apparently don't remember too well.

If you want to model it after the Pipe House, you could put some tools on the walls and random boxes around it, like the original has.

I had fun playing it. Except I spot out one glitch. This only happened to be once.

I was walking to those yellow blocks, after Peach gave me the hammer, and I broke the one to the far left, and then when I went through the space, I was stuck where those 3 toads are saying that the place is closed.

Also. Make more! This game is very interesting

The game has now its own article at Userpedia!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/Super_Luigi_and_the_Seven_Gems

EDIT: *sigh* Forget it. Even through it is made by a user, Edo keeps erasing the article.

Mario Fan 123 said:
The game has now its own article at Userpedia!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/Super_Luigi_and_the_Seven_Gems

EDIT: *sigh* Forget it. Even through it is made by a user, Edo keeps erasing the article.

Again: Userpedia is for content featuring users. We have a rule there that says a work of fiction has to contain at least 3 users from here, Userpedia, or another affiliated community, hence the name Userpedia. I do not erase the article because I find erasing it particularly funny. As a person, I would gladly accept any worthy piece of Mario fiction there (I tried submitting non-user-related stuff there as well once), but as an admin, I cannot circumvent the three user minimum rule, as it is my job to enforce it.

So, as long as the game doesn't go along with that rule, we can't do anything about it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Lrrr said:
Herr Shyguy said:
What? I'm working on the game but I'm stuck on a glitch. And if someone is really making me a page for it can you tell whoever's deleting it to knock it off please?
No, I'm mad that the article is being taken down.

Herr Shyguy said:
Lrrr said:
Herr Shyguy said:
What? I'm working on the game but I'm stuck on a glitch. And if someone is really making me a page for it can you tell whoever's deleting it to knock it off please?
No, I'm mad that the article is being taken down.
Now, ladies, gentlemen and Birdo, we present you a photo of the article before being erased I toke with screen capture:
sltsgarticle.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back