Would you rather?

What has this thread become??? Sega

Let’s say you have at least $1000 (or whatever the money in your region is) and you don’t have either Ultra Smash or Sticker Star. Would you rather spend that money on Ultra Smash or Sticker Star?

I'll buy Sticker Star and have the other $975 to spend at my leisure.

If all your money was in the bank, would you rather have your house burned down with nothing saved except you, or your bank burned down along with all money and all records of your money?

The bank getting the brunt, due to me being unattachable to my things and don't care about money.
Would you rather have a copy of Hyrule Warriors or Fire Emblem Warriors?

Hyrule Warriors

Would you rather have a ghost following you forever, or a skeleton following you forever?

I'd be both, by way of being on the hero's side and gaining their trust only to reveal my ulterior motives in their most desperate hour and take all the glory and power for myself.

Would you rather spend 10 years in prison in return for every character you've ever wanted being faithfully implemented into Smash Bros. regardless of their current chances, or stay out of prison but have your wanted characters explicitly stated to never be added in any future installment?

10 If Inkling boy/girl counts but otherwise no

Rather be pink gold peach or spend your entire life in prison

:waluigi:

Would you rather have the ability to eat/drink whatever you want without any health risks but die younger of age, or live forever but have greater health risks from food (You could end up in very poor health but unable to die)?

Health risks

Rather Everyone else in world gets cancer or you make cure for cancer but are unable to use it on self

Back