Songs currently stuck in your head

Because of the knb finale I have "Can do" by GRANRODEO (the first opening song of the entire series which played during the finale) in my head badly.

Scott Joplin's ragtime music. The Steam version of Chip's Challenge uses ragtime music from Scott Joplin, and they're quite catchy and fit the tone of the game's fun and simplicity. So I went to listen to more of Scott Joplin's tunes. Personally, ragtime is a really great genre of music.

Thanks for reading.

Louis Armstrong's "What A Wonderful World" and Tom Jones' "Green Green Grass of Home" have been stuck in my head a lot recently.

Walkazo said:
Ghost Jam said:
Oh man, I listened to that, and then YouTube had a song called Hummingbird in the related videos list, and I was like "sounds cool" (because birds) and listened to it, and it's been stuck in my head pretty much ever since. (I'm not complaining, tho.)

I think you might like some of the other Monster Cat tracks as well. I'm normally pretty selective about dubstep, glitch and the like, but most of the albums are actually really good.

Ghost Jam said:
Walkazo said:
Ghost Jam said:
Oh man, I listened to that, and then YouTube had a song called Hummingbird in the related videos list, and I was like "sounds cool" (because birds) and listened to it, and it's been stuck in my head pretty much ever since. (I'm not complaining, tho.)
I think you might like some of the other Monster Cat tracks as well. I'm normally pretty selective about dubstep, glitch and the like, but most of the albums are actually really good.
Yeah, I do! I spent hours the other day just going through the YouTube sidebar lists trying to listen to at least one of every colour/genre while I did data entry. It was a fun quest.

Walkazo said:
Ghost Jam said:
Walkazo said:
Ghost Jam said:
Yeah, I do! I spent hours the other day just going through the YouTube sidebar lists trying to listen to at least one of every colour/genre while I did data entry. It was a fun quest.

If you're interested, they have a regular streaming channel. It's all 24/7 VOD free music for game streamers.
http://www.twitch.tv/monstercat

Also, to contribute new stuffs, every now and again I remember the Lord Weird Slough Feg's Traveller and get the whole damn album stuck in my head. It's good old space opera performed in folk metal.

Apparently I can't use the Youtube tag to link directly to a mix, so here is a direct link to the whole album:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM7DJqiYonw&list=PL8DEC72A8939762D4

Ghost Jam said:
If you're interested, they have a regular streaming channel. It's all 24/7 VOD free music for game streamers.
http://www.twitch.tv/monstercat
Awesome, thanks! My home computer's too old and shitty for streaming, but it's working great on my school computer (and now I don't need to worry about people asking why I keep looking at YouTube all the time).

I kept getting "Over the river and through the woods" stuck in my head while crawling through the bushes doing horrible vegetation study fieldwork the past couple days.

Back