Paper Mario: The Book of Ages (someone's idea)

Boo Destroyer

Koopa Troopa
http://chetrippo.deviantart.com/art/Paper-Mario-The-Book-of-Ages-61187424

Somebody came up with this idea for a Paper Mario game, called The Book of Ages. There's a whole series he made of each chapter in the description below. Nintendo should definitely get hold of 'em on this job and get that going.

But chances are, the whole lot of you are just going to be completely lazy about it with the following responses:

"He ruined the whole Paper Mario series with this!! It sucks because it's not canon enough!!!!!"
"All these other characters he made up, so that means it's not a good game."
"He ruined Daisy and Waluigi by putting them in a story-driven game."
"He added Kremlings so he caused a massive paradox in the Marioverse!!!!!!!!!"
"He made Wario and Waluigi look weird and stupid."
"Since when do Yoshis dress like schoolgirls?"
"Those partners are lame because he made them up."
"I would only like it if it was an actual game. But since it's not, it sucks bad and it broke the canon of the Marioverse. FANS ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!! *too blind to notice any actually good fan ideas*"
"I would like the idea better if only it didn't consist of just this one illustration. *too lazy to see the rest of them*"
"It's too fanfiction-like."
"Is this game available for download? Where??"
"It doesn't stay true to the other Paper Mario games because the story is different. *didn't notice that the others did that too*"
"That stupid clock guy would be such a horrible villain because he's made up!!!"
"The storyline sucks and is not Mario-like (AKA tl;dr)"
"It ripped off Majora's Mask!!!!! *didn't notice that the author is aware*"
"If Nintendo saw this, they would be so pissed off!!!!! Because he ruined the Mario series!! I hope they never do look at it, or they will cry."
"3DS one FTW, so do not want."

Better post quickly before they all get used up by others! Have fun~ :P

...Wow. You make it sound as if we're the Sonic fanbase, who complains about petty things like green eyes.

Actually, I was making fun of how most gaming fans have an automatic irrational hatred for anything that isn't official. Running around and acting as if they're working for these companies. But you need not be if you've come up with an just a simple idea, such as this.

Basically, the mentality that most of these types of fans harbor is, "It only works/makes sense because it exists".

I see.

As for the topic at hand, I've actually seen that drawing quite a few times. I think it seems like a pretty cool idea.

If you think we are going to respond like that, then why bother?

And this should be in Fan Creations.

I've seen this before and I absolutely love this guy's idea. He's got a great set of partners: Goomba, Buzzy Beetle, Bomb Boo, Penguin, Ninji, Yoshi, Kremling, and a Kooptrol. And I like the chapter ideas, and ESPECIALLY Wario & Waluigi as reoccurring bosses!

JSpiker187 said:
I've seen this before and I absolutely love this guy's idea. He's got a great set of partners: Goomba, Buzzy Beetle, Bomb Boo, Penguin, Ninji, Yoshi, Kremling, and a Koopatrol. And I like the chapter ideas, and ESPECIALLY Wario & Waluigi as reoccurring bosses!
Cool, so you're one of the few people here who's not a 13-year-old cave"man". :bowser:

"He ruined the whole Paper Mario series with this!! It sucks because it's not canon enough!!!!!" -No I wouldn't say ruin at all!
"All these other characters he made up, so that means it's not a good game." -it is a bit true
"He ruined Daisy and Waluigi by putting them in a story-driven game." -not at all, gosh
"He added Kremlings so he caused a massive paradox in the Marioverse!!!!!!!!!" -huh?
"He made Wario and Waluigi look weird and stupid." -actually that is kind of true, i mean look :/
"Since when do Yoshis dress like schoolgirls?" -i know right! :rolleyes:
"Those partners are lame because he made them up." -hmmm
"I would only like it if it was an actual game. But since it's not, it sucks bad and it broke the canon of the Marioverse. FANS ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!! *too blind to notice any actually good fan ideas*" -what the, no way
"I would like the idea better if only it didn't consist of just this one illustration. *too lazy to see the rest of them*" -nope
"It's too fanfiction-like." -it kinda..
"Is this game available for download? Where??" -what the
"It doesn't stay true to the other Paper Mario games because the story is different. *didn't notice that the others did that too*" -nup like the name
"That stupid clock guy would be such a horrible villain because he's made up!!!" -no way he looks cool
"The storyline sucks and is not Mario-like (AKA tl;dr)" -nope not at all
"It ripped off Majora's Mask!!!!! *didn't notice that the author is aware*" -never thought that
"If Nintendo saw this, they would be so pissed off!!!!! Because he ruined the Mario series!! I hope they never do look at it, or they will cry." -i don't think Nintendo people are weak! it's good to see some fan-fiction

It looks like a great idea, I like the partners especially. I started thinking about a Paper Mario fanfic once where Bowser was the Main character and he was trying to defeat Mario, but back to ths Fanfic; I'm reading the whole thing now, I like that theres custom music for it as well :D

Crackin355 said:
It looks like a great idea, I like the partners especially. I started thinking about a Paper Mario fanfic once where Bowser was the Main character and he was trying to defeat Mario, but back to ths Fanfic; I'm reading the whole thing now, I like that theres custom music for it as well :D
If only anyone was this competent and rational with this thing right here. :rolleyes:

I saw a picture like that once, except it was much more detailed and it Had Mona. the weapons were the Same, I think it was on DeviantArt :P

Back