where's yoshi

Do you think there should be a yoshi sub page?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are too few games starring Yoshi without Mario or the guys and therefore can't count as a sub-series. It'll have to go in the Mario forum.

Yeah, I think Yoshi's too closely related to Mario to have his own SubForum.

Alphaclaw11 said:
but yoshi is a favorite character

Of you. Not everyone thinks Yoshi is awesome and, as told above, he doesn't have THAT many games. And if you meant he was in the Big 8, then why not have a Bowser subforum? Or Peach? Or Toad?

Ok then make a sub article for all the others of the big 8. I don't really see whats the problem of yoshi or the others of the big 8 having a sub article.

Alphaclaw11 said:
Zeldaish said:
yoshi's awsome
give him a subpage
plz!!!
:lol:
right on

you guys rule! And if after this poll and yoshi has the most votes will a sub forum be created?

Alphaclaw11 said:
Super Yoshi10 said:
Alphaclaw11 said:
Zeldaish said:
yoshi's awsome
give him a subpage
plz!!!
:lol:
right on

you guys rule! And if after this poll and yoshi has the most votes will a sub forum be created?
i dont know it has no end time

The fact that you guys like Yoshi is inconsiquential! This is just like how people voted for articles to be featured articles by saying "Yeah, Bowser is cool" or "GO LUIGI!" when they are NOT up to Featured status.

Super Yoshi10 said:
Ok then make a sub article for all the others of the big 8. I don't really see whats the problem of yoshi or the others of the big 8 having a sub article.

Fine. YOU tell Porple to make 'em. See if that works.

:eekdance: *Shaking with fear* Alphaclaw11 invented this so he can ask porplemontauge.................. But I might.

Yoshi is not going to have a sub-forum :cry: :cry:

I asked steve and he said this:They're not character forums, they're series forums. I don't think Yoshi has enough independent games to constitute a forum

Back