Something I don't get.

Paper Jorge

who? am? I?
Woohoo! Donkey kong Racing DS is out! Woops. I think I'm over 4 months late. Ah, what the heck. No I didn't get this game because...WHERE'S MY LOVABLE BEAR!? BANJO IS NOT IN THIS GAME! :( :( :(

Sigh...ah well. The reason why this happened? Well, Microsoft bought Rare and Nintendo lost the right to Banjo and Conker. But Nintendo got teh right to Donkey Kong. Yay...

but uhh, why is Tiptup in the game? He IS a Banjo character, no? He appeared in a Banjo game. Banjo and Conker don't apepar in this game. But Tiptup does. WHY IS HE IN DIDDY KONG RACING DS?

Yes, Tiptup is a Banjo character. He appeared in Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie. And yet he is still in DKRDS.

Only if the entire universe rose as a body and e-Mailed Rare 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 e-mails would they even BEGIN to consider it.

I think this game is between "okay" and "good".
However, I wouldn't appreciate Nintendo allowing RARE to make anymore DS games. >_>

Dodoman said:
However, I wouldn't appreciate Nintendo allowing RARE to make anymore DS games. >_>

Nobody gives a flying schnitzel about a Dodo's opinions.

Or a 3D's, for that matter.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

Exactly. Go home. Nobody likes you.

3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

That's because flying schnitzel is delicious. And you can teach it tricks.

Dodoman said:
3Dejong said:
Dodoman said:

That's because flying schnitzel is delicious. And you can teach it tricks.

But not as many as a flying corn dog.

Now stuffit. No more off-topics from me or you.

Back