Pizza

I like either a BBQ chicken pizza or bacon. Olives and pepperoni is a close second.

California Pizza Kitchen (which isn't real pizza, it's flatbread) has a great BBQ chicken pizza which can be bought at their restaurants or taken home frozen.

Sharks Territory said:
California Pizza Kitchen (which isn't real pizza, it's flatbread) has a great BBQ chicken pizza which can be bought at their restaurants or taken home frozen.
8)

Anyways, it's all about sausage, green pepper, and onion pizza. :)

I had Pizza di Mamma from Docter Oetkar for dinner yesterday (today for Americans).

BaseballYoshi24 said:
What's white pizza?
Never heard of it before either, but according to Wikipedia, "white pizza omits the tomato sauce, often substituting pesto or dairy products such as sour cream. Most commonly, especially on the East coast of the United States, the toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic."

I only like sour cream on tacos, myself.

I'm a plain 4-cheese and pepperoni guy, with extra cheese on top. I like cheese.

Vellidragon said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
What's white pizza?
Never heard of it before either, but according to Wikipedia, "white pizza omits the tomato sauce, often substituting pesto. Most commonly, especially on the East coast of the United States, the toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic."
And it's fantastic.

I can't eat pixxa from a certain place. It makes my stomach hurt. But Peepperoni is good.

Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Vellidragon said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
What's white pizza?
Never heard of it before either, but according to Wikipedia, "white pizza omits the tomato sauce, often substituting pesto. Most commonly, especially on the East coast of the United States, the toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic."
And it's fantastic.

Well I guess it doesn't exist in the midwest

Back