Pizza

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
I like either a BBQ chicken pizza or bacon. Olives and pepperoni is a close second.
 

ralphfan

Thank you based god
Pronouns
He/him
California Pizza Kitchen (which isn't real pizza, it's flatbread) has a great BBQ chicken pizza which can be bought at their restaurants or taken home frozen.
 

Tyrell Badd

"The hated boss who beats you down..."
Chat Administrator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Gamefreak75
Sharks Territory said:
California Pizza Kitchen (which isn't real pizza, it's flatbread) has a great BBQ chicken pizza which can be bought at their restaurants or taken home frozen.
8)

Anyways, it's all about sausage, green pepper, and onion pizza. :)
 

YamiHoshi

Nintendo 3DS Developer
Pronouns
She/her
I had Pizza di Mamma from Docter Oetkar for dinner yesterday (today for Americans).
 

Vellidragon

Monty Mole
Pronouns
She/her
BaseballYoshi24 said:
What's white pizza?
Never heard of it before either, but according to Wikipedia, "white pizza omits the tomato sauce, often substituting pesto or dairy products such as sour cream. Most commonly, especially on the East coast of the United States, the toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic."
 

unit4545

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
I only like sour cream on tacos, myself.

I'm a plain 4-cheese and pepperoni guy, with extra cheese on top. I like cheese.
 

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
Pronouns
He/him
Vellidragon said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
What's white pizza?
Never heard of it before either, but according to Wikipedia, "white pizza omits the tomato sauce, often substituting pesto. Most commonly, especially on the East coast of the United States, the toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic."
And it's fantastic.
 

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
I can't eat pixxa from a certain place. It makes my stomach hurt. But Peepperoni is good.
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Prince Bowser Jr. said:
Vellidragon said:
BaseballYoshi24 said:
What's white pizza?
Never heard of it before either, but according to Wikipedia, "white pizza omits the tomato sauce, often substituting pesto. Most commonly, especially on the East coast of the United States, the toppings consist only of mozzarella and ricotta cheese drizzled with olive oil and spices like fresh basil and garlic."
And it's fantastic.
Well I guess it doesn't exist in the midwest
 
Top