power ups in new super mario bros

what is your fav power up


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .

DogFreak

Yo-dawg
Pronouns
She/her
I like the penguin because you can slide and swim better. It is fun to use
 

unit4545

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Parakarrygun88 said:
Oh, I see how it is now. Use MY post to your own advantage, whatever.
For somebody who killed barney, you sure are angry.

You can belly slide to break blocks and kill enemies, plus you can shoot ice balls! Can the propeller suit do that!?
 

Parakarrygun88

get some!
Pronouns
He/him
What was that? was that flaming? I don't think your aloud to talk down about other user's avatars. Hmmmm, everyone's a bit touchy today.
 

unit4545

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Parakarrygun88 said:
What was that? was that flaming? I don't think your aloud to talk down about other user's avatars. Hmmmm, everyone's a bit touchy today.
I was not flaming, flaming would be like OMG SHUT THE *censored* UP YOU *censored* *censored*!!!1!

So i was not flaming.

Btw, the bolded part is ironic, would'nt you agree?

Once again, penguin is the best.
 

Parakarrygun88

get some!
Pronouns
He/him
So far, I've seen you talk down to other user's twice including myself. What's your problem, do you hate me that much?
 

unit4545

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Parakarrygun88 said:
So far, I've seen you talk down to other user's twice including myself. What's your problem, do you hate me that much?
I will if you keep this up. We all have bad days, but make the best of it.

The propeller suit is alright, but not useful in most levels.
 

Toad48

Dry Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Secret Facepalm said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
So far, I've seen you talk down to other user's twice including myself. What's your problem, do you hate me that much?
I will if you keep this up. We all have bad days, but make the best of it.

The propeller suit is alright, but not useful in most levels.
again please fight in the mj lol :P
 
Top