College Football

RealMenOfGenius

86 Years Of Greatness.
Since Ralph's died, I'm gonna start a new one.
Here is some ideas:Talk about your team. Taunt your oponents. And post results.

Here's waht I'm saying:
Boston College has been letting me down the last two years, but I think their bowl losing streak is over.

Cal almost beat Arizona, and losing to Nevada doesn't look as bad now that the Pack are ranked.

I go to all the Cal home games. Playing UCLA on the 9th.

BC always seems to face bad teams outside of the ACC besides USC :(

I'm a fan of UNC, and with half of the team suspended and kicking East Carolina's and Rutger's butts, I think they're gonna be pretty good when they get the players back (CURSE YOU BRIBING NFL AGENTS!).

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
I'm a fan of UNC, and with half of the team suspended and kicking East Carolina's and Rutger's butts

ECU is OK, but Rutgers sucks anyway.

Lithium said:
I'm a fan of UNC, and with half of the team suspended and kicking East Carolina's and Rutger's butts

Yeah, Rutgers does suck.

We had Stanford-Oregon on ABC and I guess Notre Dame was ESPN. ESPN2 was Washington.

The Washington game was epic.

Lithium said:

Yeah, forgot to mention ECU and Rutgers both suck. But the games against Georgia Tech and LSU were sorta close.

I honestly think Boise St. is overrated. They're a great team, and belong in the Top 10, but in my opinion not in the Top 5. The reason I think this is because they have an EASY schedule (Their conference is pretty much pathetic except for them) and everyone thinks they're in the Top 5 b/c they go 12-0. Just my opinion, though.

Don't double post. Modify a previous one.

And ECU doesn't suck. They have a strong offense and with Keenum out for Houston, they could win C-USA.

Lithium said:
Don't double post. Modify a previous one.

And ECU doesn't suck. They have a strong offense and with Keenum out for Houston, they could win C-USA.
Whoops!....You're right, ECU is pretty good. Sorry about the 2x post.

Wow, I didn't expect this topic to get so popular with just the 3 of us. Anyway, with BC failing me mosto f the time, I do have to turn to my other teams: Miami(FL), LSU, and Texas.

Texas sucks, LSU and Miami are mediocre.

I'd love to see Cal kick the shit out of UCLA again.

Miami vs Florida State tonight.-Go Miami!
Colorado vs Mizzou-GO Mizzou!

I always root against Colorado. In September I went to the Cal-Colorado game and the CU students were a bunch of fucking drunks.

CAL SCORED! Fuck UCLA!

UCLA fans are also drunks.

Go Cal! Go Michigan, too! YOu know, Michigan's QB leads the league in Rushing yard, not the running backs, but him!

where do you think alabama should be ranked and same with S.C (South Carolina) after alabama's loss? Btw This game was Epic and my favorite team the Wisconsin Badgers are going to have a toughy with Ohio St. bieng ranked 1 i think. Hope they win!

Ohio State is first, Oregon second.

I gotta get my Cal-Oregon tickets soon, they're going fast!

Back