College Football

If they would bring a pro team to my area I would get into baseball. Anyway, back on topic.

Sharks Territory said:
Any big games next week?
I'd go with LSU and Auburn and i am taking Auburn. These are to great teams but I go with Auburn.

My next is Wisconsin at Iowa. I will take Wisconsin to win here because i see how they mix there run pass style.

My next one is Nebraska at Oklahoma St. I take Nebraska because i still think they are a goo team even after that loss to Texas, but i thought it said that Texas beat them 9-there last 10 times they played so i take Nebraska.

My Final game is Oklahoma at Missouri. I will take Missouri in an upset. All of the number ones were beaten by doulbe-digit ranked teams so here is another one.

Say who you are taking for these 4 games, then do what Sharks Territory asked please, thanks.

I'm not really sure about any of those, TBH. Missouri could pull off the upset, but I don't see it happening.

Sharks Territory said:
HAHAHAHA MARYLAND BEAT BC!

Oh, and apparently Auburn will move up to #1 in BCS.
yeah i heard that too. After Wisconsin's win over Iowa, they are ranked number 10 in BCS; YES!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on wining Wisconsin!

Back