Trash Pit

scarol

Goomba
Mario Luigi Bowsers inside story;I'm in the Trash Pit and used my Hammer ability. Luigi has leveled up after I completed the battle. I also acquire a Syrup Jar. Once the battle is completed, I can't jump on the tube that rose from the ground and press the Down button on the D-Pad to Exit east. Mario has still the Hammer in his hands and only Luigi can jump up. Do I have a bug in the game? Bought the game in a videogamesstore, Game-code QYAZHOH6RSF413M2 Anyone has a solution for me, many thanks!

>>scarol
Don't worry, I've reported this to a Moderator, so I don't have to play as one (I can't anyway, since I don't have their forum permissions).
And the Game Code isn't really necessary, since they're all the same (depending on the region, of course).

If you could make a photo, screenshot, or video, it could make it easier to locate the problem, because how you described it, it looks like a bug.
If that's the case, restarting your DS could solve the problem.
If it still doesn't solve the problem, contact Nintendo, or use the game without Action Replay.

Thanks very much, I also think it's a bug. I'd better go bach to the store withe the game.
(always think I'm doing things wrong, haha!) Bye, Carol

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>scarol
Don't worry, I've reported this to a Moderator, so I don't have to play as one (I can't anyway, since I don't have their forum permissions).
And the Game Code isn't really necessary, since they're all the same (depending on the region, of course).

If you could make a photo, screenshot, or video, it could make it easier to locate the problem, because how you described it, it looks like a bug.
If that's the case, restarting your DS could solve the problem.
If it still doesn't solve the problem, contact Nintendo, or use the game without Action Replay.

>>scarol
The stores won't work.
Best is to delete your save file, and play the game like it suppose to be (that means without Action Replay DS).

Thnx for tip, but I have already tried to delete de saved files and play from the beginning, still stops at that point, I can hammer all I want and nothing happens. Store should take it back?

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>scarol
The stores won't work.
Best is to delete your save file, and play the game like it suppose to be (that means without Action Replay DS).

>>scarol
Then contact Nintendo.
If you're really out of options, return it to the store, and request an exchange.
The game works well for me.
And I have the US import version of the game.

Back