Super Mario RPG: legend of the seven stars

Parakarrygun88

get some!
Need I say anything else? There probably already is a topic on this, but I can't find it.

The veteren Mario gamers have most likely played this one.

Yeah, I've played it. Despite what some people around here have said about the game, I like it. Even though the Paper Mario games have outdone it, I still consider Super Mario RPG to be an extraordinarily good game. I like it so much, that I've beaten it about nineteen times.

Wow, I've only beaten it about three times, using the lazy shell on peach and mario using the uber lazy shell weapon. Have you found the lazy shell?

I've beat it and it is a great game, but I think it is somehow overrated, to be honest.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Wow, I've only beaten it about three times, using the lazy shell on peach and mario using the uber lazy shell weapon. Have you found the lazy shell?
Yeah, I've used it plenty of times. It's especially useful during the battles against Culex and Smithy. Speaking of a which, they're the only two bosses in the entire game that are capable of dealing more than 1 HP worth of damage to Mario while he's wearing it.

Everyone says it's the greatest Mario RPG ever made in the history of the universe (if not the greatest RPG in general).

Also everyone and their mom were really wanting Geno to be in Brawl, were SERIOUSLY disappointed when he wasn't, and are now anticipating his appearance in the NEXT SSB game. WTF?

Doom Phantom said:
Yeah, I've played it. Despite what some people around here have said about the game, I like it. Even though the Paper Mario games have outdone it, I still consider Super Mario RPG to be an extraordinarily good game. I like it so much, that I've beaten it about nineteen times.

Per, except that I´ve only beaten it like 4 times.

Before it came out on Virtual Console, I was forced to play it in an Emulator (though I hate Emulators), because it never came out for SNES in Europe, plus I never had a working SNES.

Super WaluigiWare said:
Also everyone and their mom were really wanting Geno to be in Brawl, were SERIOUSLY disappointed when he wasn't, and are now anticipating his appearance in the NEXT SSB game. WTF?
Personally, I wouldn't have minded seeing Geno in Brawl. I'm not saying that I was hoping and/or expecting him to be in the game, I'm just saying that I wouldn't have minded him being there. I actually found Geno to be one of the best party members that Super Mario RPG had to offer.

Mallow wasn't a frog, he thought he was a frog because he was dropped from Nimbusland and was raised by Frogfusious, who is a frog. So mallow thought since everyone else is green and hops on lilly pads then I must be a frog too.

I agree with everyone else that Geno rocks. He's the only party member that has an attack that can do 9999 damage in one shot. I think it's called the Geno whirl.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Mallow wasn't a frog, he thought he was a frog because he was dropped from Nimbusland and was raised by Frogfusious, who is a frog. So mallow thought since everyone else is green and hops on lilly pads then I must be a frog too.

I agree with everyone else that Geno rocks. He's the only party member that has an attack that can do 9999 damage in one shot. I think it's called the Geno whirl.
I know, that's why I liked him. Geno is better at attacks and everything else, but I liked Mallow better.

When I actually started to get somewhere, it took me about five months. I remember being stuck at Land's End for a while.

I hvent played lately bur I hate the god damn Axem Rangers NO SAVE after Zombone!!!

Yeah, the Axem Rangers could be a real pain if you don't know their weaknesses.

I know the combination to killing the Axem rangers, Kill the pink one first cause she's the healer. The kill the green one, he's the dark mage of the group. Then kill the black one(no I'm not being racist) he can attack twice, then kill the yellow one. Once eveybody is out kill the red one.

Then red will get on that head with the breaker beam, which is one of the most powerful attcks in the game. Attack only with mario and bowser and heal with peach, her attack is almost ineffective and pointless.

You should be able to kill them pretty quick.

I can double-post my own topic, oh and I'm bumping it. I'm quite aware.

I needed to breathe new life into this topic,

watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn5XLcKdt-I

You might need to paste it.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
Before it came out on Virtual Console, I was forced to play it in an Emulator (though I hate Emulators), because it never came out for SNES in Europe, plus I never had a working SNES.
You're in Europe?

Back