locking threads

Lily x

Goodbye
i have been wondering how to lock threads and weather its for admin only cus i want to lock a tread

I had the same problem back in the day. I think you can turn the admin toolbar thingy on and off through your profile.

Herr Shyguy said:
I had the same problem back in the day. I think you can turn the admin toolbar thingy on and off through your profile.
For some readon it only worked during my time in mjiii

Salsa said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Lol pathetic attempt to get back in MJIII

And there's a setting in your preferences...can a mod edit his preferences for him?

Hurricane said:
Salsa said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Lol pathetic attempt to get back in MJIII

And there's a setting in your preferences...can a mod edit his preferences for him?
I don't think he was trying to get MJIII back.

5ph5io.png

You guys probably had yours set to "don't show". Set it to icons or checkboxes and you should be A-OK.

>>Jesus Freak
It worked!
I've also set other options, which were really annoying.
Now we'll wait for Noodle to know it's solved for her as well.

Jesus Freak said:
5ph5io.png

You guys probably had yours set to "don't show". Set it to icons or checkboxes and you should be A-OK.
It still doesn't work. All i can do is "delete selected".

Same to me, after I've seen the feature in further detail.

Another way to lock them is if you click "Additional Options" near the button where you can submit a post.

>>Sharks Territory
It isn't there either.

Set it to icons

Alternatively, you can edit the first post, and below the edit box, it says Additional Options..., click the checkbox saying Lock this topic

Back