locking threads

>>Tucayo
Then let's check my post, for example:
NoEditOption.cwgi

Is that the first post, of a thread you made? There should be a second column, with the option "Lock this topic"

>>Tucayo
Then click the red letters.
It's a new thread.

Note that only people with a special rank have the ability to lock their own thread, while people with a normal rank can't.

ヤミホシ said:
Note that only people with a special rank have the ability to lock their own thread, while people with a normal rank can't.

That's not true.

Unless I have special powers I'm unaware of.

various28_080225awk1.jpg

Mowahaha

I think I know the problem. I believe that MJIII members gain the ability to lock their own threads as well, as it's considered a user group.

I was gonna suggest that Ninji :P

I thought of the only quality Garlic had and then I realized the problem

Anyways, well, now we know the problem; what's the solution?

ok. Say you may only get the lock permission after 500 posts or you don't need any posts and you can lock.

It should be no posts at all, however it seems that that is not the case and I don't know if we should complain to Porple, St00ben/Ninji or the forum admins for this >_>

Wicked said:
It should be no posts at all, however it seems that that is not the case and I don't know if we should complain to Porple, St00ben/Ninji or the forum admins for this >_>

we aren't complaning, we are just asking.

>>BaseballYoshi24
>ok. Say you may only get the lock permission after 500 posts or you don't need any posts and you can lock.
That's not true, since I have more than 500 posts, and I still can't lock threads.

ヤミホシ said:
>>BaseballYoshi24
>ok. Say you may only get the lock permission after 500 posts or you don't need any posts and you can lock.
That's not true, since I have more than 500 posts, and I still can't lock threads.

It hasn't been a thing yet, it was just an idea.

Back