whats your pokemon party

I've got four level 50s in my LeafGreen and I'm on the way to Victory Road.

A Dragonite would be easy.

What do I have, you ask?

Aerodactyl
Hitmonlee
Jolteon
Blastoise

I started Sapphire over, and here is my team:

Water Gun
Bide
Mud Shot
Rock Tomb
Pound
Uproar
Tackle
String Shot
Poison Sting
Absorb
Tackle
Growl
Cut
Absorb
Tackle
Bullet Seed
Flash
Harden

And my White team:

Fly
Sky Drop
Air Slash
Crush Claw
Hyper Beam
Fly
Heat Wave
Bug Buzz
Dragon Claw
Fly
Draco Meteor
Fusion Bolt
Iron Tail
Wild Charge
Thunderbolt
Thunder
V-create
Fusion Flare
Searing Shot
Fusion Bolt
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Hydro Cannon

Nega-Man said:
I caught a few new Pokemon since yesterday. Hoothoot and Buneary, to be exact.

Hoothoot isn't very good. It was a pain trying to train that thing when I first started Platinum and Noctowl's stats aren't that good, and I don't recall Noctowl's moveset being too impressive.

Lopunny should be good despite it's double weakness to fighting.

Kick Buttowski said:
Lopunny is a pure Normal-type Pokémon. Its weakness to Fighting is single, not double.

By the way, I got Pokémon Black yesterday. Still haven't started playing it, though.

Pyro said:
Nobody can win against you?

That's *bleep*, go on Wi-Fi, and you're doomed.

Well i don't have Wi-Fi but sometimes i do, but hey If you want my friend code for Pokemon Black just pm me cause i have a friend code

That was a bit cocky saying nobody can win against you. There are plenty of players that could kick your ass on Wi-Fi.

soory i couldn't separate my message from the quote -_- and i didn't say nobody could win against me!! when did i say that?!?!? i'm not that good lol xD but i'm still pretty good :P

Kirby said:
And my White team:

Fly
Sky Drop
Air Slash
Crush Claw
Hyper Beam
Fly
Heat Wave
Bug Buzz
Dragon Claw
Fly
Draco Meteor
Fusion Bolt
Iron Tail
Wild Charge
Thunderbolt
Thunder
V-create
Fusion Flare
Searing Shot
Fusion Bolt
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Hydro Cannon

EXCELLENTIO

Mario7727 said:
wow xD well i can't get Zekrom! I have Black! not White, and well.....i have a level 75 Volcanora but i don't really like use it :/ and well my Current Pokemon Party nobody can win against me, unless it's the Battle Subway <_< lol xD i keep dying on Train Car 16 on Multi Train! and For Double Train i use Virizion and Cobalion, Serperior, and Ditto and How do Kyurem and Reshiram suck? they are awesome! although i do wish i had a Chandure :/
There, pointed it out.

Pyro said:
Kirby said:
And my White team:

Fly
Sky Drop
Air Slash
Crush Claw
Hyper Beam
Fly
Heat Wave
Bug Buzz
Dragon Claw
Fly
Draco Meteor
Fusion Bolt
Iron Tail
Wild Charge
Thunderbolt
Thunder
V-create
Fusion Flare
Searing Shot
Fusion Bolt
Surf
Dive
Waterfall
Hydro Cannon

EXCELLENTIO
Thanks.

Fluttershy said:
Kick Buttowski said:
Lopunny is a pure Normal-type Pokémon. Its weakness to Fighting is single, not double.

By the way, I got Pokémon Black yesterday. Still haven't started playing it, though.

>_< Oops. I thought Lopunny was part-ice for some reason.

In Pokemon Red, I'm about to buy a carp that's apparently magic from a very nice man. He calls it a Magikarp. It only costs 500 dollars. Should I buy it?

Evil Magikrazy said:
In Pokemon Red, I'm about to buy a carp that's apparently magic from a very nice man. He calls it a Magikarp. It only costs 500 dollars. Should I buy it?
No. You can get it for free later in the game (using and Old Rod)

Kirby said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

A Magikarp for free? That man said that this Pokemon can give you great wealth and you can get them for free?

Evil Magikrazy said:
Kirby said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

A Magikarp for free? That man said that this Pokemon can give you great wealth and you can get them for free?
Yes

Kirby said:
Evil Magikrazy said:
Kirby said:
Evil Magikrazy said:

Yes
Yeah, I was just kidding. I've seen a Magikrap (misspelling intended) in action, and I don't plan on getting one. That man is a con artist.

Surprise, surprise.

Though I actually buy the Magikarp whenever I don't pick Blastoise because having a Gyarados that early in the game is amazing.

But it's such a pain training Magikarp. At first it only knows Splash and even when it learns a damaging move, it's only Tackle.

Gyarados is cool and all, but it's more of a physical attacker and water's a special type until the physical/special split in Generation IV.

Kick Buttowski said:
But it's such a pain training Magikarp.
Big deal. Back in my day, we levelgrinded, and we liked it!

Kids these days.

(Besides, Gyarados is worth it even if he can't use his STAB. He gets a super powered Hyper Beam and other awesome moves.)

Kick Buttowski said:
But it's such a pain training Magikarp. At first it only knows Splash and even when it learns a damaging move, it's only Tackle.

Gyarados is cool and all, but it's more of a physical attacker and water's a special type until the physical/special split in Generation IV.
But in Red, there was no Special or Physical

Give Gyarados the move Waterfall and it's a beast.

Also, if you chuck Magikarp in he day care after talking to bill and run around for ages you can get it to a good level earlier and easier so it'd evolve.

Dr. Javelin said:
Kick Buttowski said:
But it's such a pain training Magikarp.
Big deal. Back in my day, we levelgrinded, and we liked it!

Ahaha, I liked levelgrinding in Soul. Helped me so much, though I gave up after Kanto. But then Unova gave me daily battles and the Lucky Egg and I fell back in love with Pokemon levelgrinding. 8) Also, Gyarados is always good. Unless you face a shocking electric-type defeat.

Devil Jin said:
Mario7727 said:
wow xD well i can't get Zekrom! I have Black! not White, and well.....i have a level 75 Volcanora but i don't really like use it :/ and well my Current Pokemon Party nobody can win against me, unless it's the Battle Subway <_< lol xD i keep dying on Train Car 16 on Multi Train! and For Double Train i use Virizion and Cobalion, Serperior, and Ditto and How do Kyurem and Reshiram suck? they are awesome! although i do wish i had a Chandure :/
There, pointed it out.

oh you guy's probably misread it since i wrote it soo misleading :/ when i mean't nobody could win against me i meant like the Trainers in the game, the trainers you have to fight through the game on Route(s) and City's lol xD

White team:

Absol♂ Lv. 58
Sucker Punch
Detect
Night Slash
Psychic
Volcarona♂ Lv. 70
Hyper Beam
Fly
Heat Wave
Bug Buzz
Zekrom Lv. 61