weird bee stings

Toad48

Dry Bowser
name some places were you have been stung by a bee i have been stung by 4 bees 3 in the head (they got tangled in my hair and werent adults) and one in the ear (adult) that one hurt

I was getting out of my pool when this bee was there and I squished it with my thumb.

I just found out this week I'm EXTREMELY allergic to bees. I got stung in the heel on wednesday, and I got stung in the palm on friday.

Bumping this!
Also this past summer there was a dead bee yellow jacket, lying on the carpet, I knew it was there and I accidentally stepped on it.
The stinger was still there and I got stung on the side of my big toe....Ow, gosh it hurt! Especially stepping RIGHT onto the dang thing!

Once a random wasp got under my armpit then when I put my arm down I was unaware of it and got stung!

I never got stung by bees or wasps, but a wasp did land on my finger. Luckily, she was more curious than aggressive and flew away after a short notice.

To those who haven't been stung by bees/wasps/yellow jackets yet, you're lucky. They do hurt like heck and hopefully you're not allergic to stings!

Also my mom told me when I was a baby, I was stung by my eye. . .

Gary Oak said:
To those who haven't been stung by bees/wasps/yellow jackets yet, you're lucky. They do hurt like heck and hopefully you're not allergic to stings!

Well I've been biten a bunch by ants, and I think I've gotten so used to it, it doesn't hurt when they bite me :O

And NQ, I don't think I'm allergic to anything, so the only thing bad would be the pain.

When I was 2 I stepped on a bee in bare feet but I didn't notice.

Also I know someone who's vision impaired because a bee stung him in the eyeball.

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Gary Oak said:

Well I've been biten a bunch by ants, and I think I've gotten so used to it, it doesn't hurt when they bite me :O

And NQ, I don't think I'm allergic to anything, so the only thing bad would be the pain.
LUCKY! I have terrible allergies when the seasons change (especially in spring and autumn). I'm also allergic to penicillin [oops, off topic].

Gary Oak said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Gary Oak said:

LUCKY! I have terrible allergies when the seasons change (especially in spring and autumn). I'm also allergic to penicillin [oops, off topic].
Well, I do have allergies some times like you (in autumn and spring). What I meant was a specific item (food, toy, etc.)

grimAuxiliatrix said:
Gary Oak said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Gary Oak said:

Well, I do have allergies some times like you (in autumn and spring). What I meant was a specific item (food, toy, etc.)
Ahh I see, well that's good! I seriously hate having seasonal allergies!

Gary Oak said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Gary Oak said:
grimAuxiliatrix said:
Gary Oak said:

Ahh I see, well that's good! I seriously hate having seasonal allergies!
Me too. Once I had seasonal allergies so bad, I sneezed 27 times in a row.

Back