Pokemon Freak (some people i know) Or Pokemon Hater (me)

Like the subject said....?

• Pokemon Freak

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • In the Middle

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • What the heck is this Pokemon you speak of?

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Pokemon hater

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
This should be in the Console Gaming board.

In the Middle. I liked all Pokemon games I played, but SoulSilver will be my last Pokemon game

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
In the Middle. I liked all Pokemon games I played, but SoulSilver will be my last Pokemon game

Why?

I really like the games, but I'm not an obsessed-freak. I'm in the middle.

FMGBASKFH said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Why?

This

FMGBASKFH said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Why?

I played Diamond/Pearl, and I felt I was getting a little bit sick of the series. It felt more like a chore to complete things and it felt like I'm repeating the games. I did enjoyed SoulSilver, though, but when I asked for it, my parents weren't too enthusiastic (ANOTHER Pokemon game? they would ask).

Pokemon is epic. I don't care if people say that Gen. V is gonna suck. It's gonna be awesome. This japanese magazine (Which is the equivalent of GameInformer) rated Black+White 40/40, higher than any other Pokemon game.

And they've sold more than 2.5 million copies in just a week of being out in Japan. Apparently, that's a new Japan record.

Back