User Soup

ralphfan

Thank you based god
How the hell is there no topic for this yet?

I thought this week's episode was amazing. The reviews were amazing this week, especially his thing about s-Y in Secret CSS.

I know, I have so many "opinions" to give about the topic.

Season 6 is done, and now there is a 1 month break, so now i have time to finish my book before he could have to wait on me. At least my story is not the main attention of barfing anymore, I got some respect now from him as he said.

I agree. VotW clearly is the lesser of four evils.

And my noob fanfic satire thing will be done quite soon.

I read episode..... 55 I think, well the latest one on the school bus and that one is the longest I read so far

It was episode 54. luckily I have a month to begin my story before he comes back.

Burglr Raccoon said:
User Soap is pretty cool

LOL, someone should make a soap opera thing called User Soap.

And I'm gonna have a project done within the month!

Yeah that will be a good idea.

User Soap, staring some random user about their dramatic day-to-day life, with a supporting character, me, the always criticizing, hot-tempered neighbor.....

Anyway, back on topic

Nunnally vi Britannia said:

User Soap, staring some random user about their dramatic day-to-day life, with a supporting character, me, the always criticizing, hot-tempered neighbor.....

Anyway, back on topic
Zero, do you have a userpedia account?

Pump Man said:
Nunnally vi Britannia said:

Anyway, back on topic
Zero, do you have a userpedia account?
No, but I'm thinking of getting one

Back