User Soup

Dunno if they show it in Mexico.

You can not find my sprites on Userpedia because I don't have a page there...(yet) I have a userpage but am not significant enough.

You can find them on my Super Mario Wiki userpage. You can also use me in anything, you don't even need my permission.

The one where he critizies my story's Part I,II,and III. I love the "Move Over B***H!" and "Steve's Was Porplemontage!" He is hilarious

Lithium said:
How the hell is there no topic for this yet?

Hey Ralph. Rather nice of you to have a thread here for it.

Anyway, if I wanted to I could make a thread for User Soup for several forums. I choose not to because making a thread for your own stuff is almost kind of ego-centric IMO (No offense to anyone who's done it here, I know sometimes it's the only way to get your stuff promoted). Even if it is rather ridiculous that there was little to none forum talk of it in it's entire (as of so far) 54 episodes and almost 1 1/2 years in existence.

And on the future after User Soup if it's highly requested. I still might do Fiction reviews after User Soup has run it's course. BUT it won't have a regular schedule like User Soup does because I might be busy with RL stuff, I'd decide which ones I'd like to review (Like if a fiction is hard to get any jokes out of), and I'm also planning to do a co-operative fun project with Paper Jorge. Still don't know how 100% it will go as soon as User Soup is over, so as far as I know it's all a blur. But if I find the free time and stuff what I said here is what I plan to do.

Also nice to see your not mad at all of my reviews of your story FBL11

Ronald_Reagan said:
And on the future after User Soup if it's highly requested. I still might do Fiction reviews after User Soup has run it's course. BUT it won't have a regular schedule like User Soup does because I might be busy with RL stuff, I'd decide which ones I'd like to review (Like if a fiction is hard to get any jokes out of), and I'm also planning to do a co-operative fun project with Paper Jorge. Still don't know how 100% it will go as soon as User Soup is over, so as far as I know it's all a blur. But if I find the free time and stuff what I said here is what I plan to do.

Please do! I would love some more funny stuff on fiction reviews! You do an excellent job at that topic!!!

Sharks Territory said:
Loved this week's.
I never really get too read it, too much, cause it always has VotW, and I hate spoilers. I did get to read that Pit lign a week ago, and I loved that one! This one was pretty good, too.

I'm hope I'm not asking too much. But it's getting to the point that There's only 2 months left until the show is all over and I thought I'd put in this link. I won't explain it in this post as I think I explain it good enough in the actual article. But I'd like at least one thing from alot of User Soup readers. Again you don't have to do it in November, but if you wanna wait till December I suggest you do it quickly then.

http://userpedia.adriels.com/User:SonicMario/User_Soup%27s_Farewell_-_1/1/11

Sorry to double post, but it's been almost a month with no replies in this thread. And now is the best time to start getting people to put comments on the Farewell page
Though somethings missing. I would also love questions too. I've got something for every category on the page except questions. Don't you guys wanna ask anything on what I did to manage to complete a 60+ episode show :P

This is probably kind of egotistical of me to even do this. But I never ask much to anybody, so please excuse this and say something here

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/User:SonicMario/User_Soup%27s_Farewell_-_1/1/11

Remember any comments, fan art/fiction, questions, will be put in for the Series Finale. Questions in general will be answered one at a time in the episode.

I was planing to do something in the art department for the finale, but I don't want to announce anything that isn't certain yet.

Back