I may be leavimg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blitzwing

This is the part of the show where you convince me to stay!

So, ladies and gentlemans, why should I stay wasting my time here?

Gofer said:
I am even more convinced.

You have an unmistakeable presence on these forums which would be sorely missed if you chose to evacuate.

Also, you're cool.

Funnaly, someone who FINNALY understanded what I meant.

Randomly throwing "Your cool" won't help, however.

Gofer said:
Funnaly, someone who FINNALY understanded what I meant.

Randomly throwing "Your cool" won't help, however.

You're awesome, divine, glorious, keen, marvelous, neat, sensational, swell!

How's that?

You miss the point, randomly throwing compliment won't do anything, you must be deeper than that.

Gofer said:
You miss the point, randomly throwing compliment won't do anything, you must be deeper than that.

You have... an indescribeable personality that can be sensed even on this impersonal wiki forum. I will miss you horribly if you leave.

"indescribeable " is not alway positive, ya know?

Gofer, it sounds like you actually want you to tell you to leave. I'm not good at saying personal stuff and that... and why should you not waste your time here?

*randomly throws You're cool*

Smiddle said:
Gofer, it sounds like you actually want you to tell you to leave. I'm not good at saying personal stuff and that... and why should you not waste your time here?

Maybe so I can get a... life? And I don't understnad the beggining.

Gofer said:
Smiddle said:

You spelled the thread title wrong.

Maybe if you take a month's vacation...

3dejong said:
Gofer said:
Smiddle said:

I knew it, duh.

Gofer said:
3dejong said:
Gofer said:
Smiddle said:

I knew it, duh.

Tiddley pom.

Is there anything really bothering you? Like lack of meaningful conversation?

I burped for 30 seconds!

That... and someone. I won't name him, Xzelion and Saudy know who I am talking about.

I am also bugged that great contributor like Booster and Cobold get ignorated in favor of user who do bad sprite-comics.

Gofer said:
That... and someone. I won't name him, Xzelion and Saudy know who I am talking about.

I am also bugged that great contributor like Booster and Cobold get ignorated in favor of user who do bad sprite-comics.

Yeah, but how do you mean "ignorated"?

Smiddle said:
Gofer said:

|-0><0|-'|)

O RLY? Mi nevr hrd tht. hwd tht hppn

3dejong said:
Smiddle said:
Gofer said:

|-0><0|-'|)

O RLY? Mi nevr hrd tht. hwd tht hppn

|- is not an R. |2 is.

For some reason, fame seems to be judged from socialness and not activity (I'm somehow glad for that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back