I may be leavimg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i'm far from glad for it. Booster did the artilce for ALL of the DKC2 and DKC3 aswell as seriously helped for the Mario Cartoon. ANd yet, Super Mallow get more praise because he have a sprite-comic.

Same. I get my very... very... very very very very very very extremly low number of a few fans from socialness.

Gofer said:
And i'm far from glad for it. Booster did the artilce for ALL of the DKC2 and DKC3 aswell as seriously helped for the Mario Cartoon. ANd yet, Super Mallow get more praise because he have a sprite-comic.

Ah. THAT dude.

Hmph.

Well, I'm sorry to say that I may unconciously be the guiding force behind that. :shock:

Thanks for the heads-up. We need to work on that.

Max2 said:
Same. I get my very... very... very very very very very very extremly low number of a few fans from socialness.

I think you meant Extremly high.

Is any wrong? um... he's Goofer. that's wrong in itself :D

I'm kidding. Gofer, you may be (very) strange, but, don't leave. You're sorta... kinda... very very very very little bit of cool. very very very very very little bit. but still.

Sure, I am strange because I like the shmup vidoegame genre, that I am french and that I don't think that sprite-comic are better than editing. Yeah, right.

You're French? Never wooda thought.

And, no. You're just sorta wierd because you talk funny. In a good way.

Gofer said:
Sure, I am strange because I like the shmup vidoegame genre, that I am french and that I don't think that sprite-comic are better than editing. Yeah, right.

No, that makes you unique.

I have got to stop watching Oprah... J/K

You watch OPRAH?

Another one of those Never Wooda Thought things.

:lol:

Smiddle said:
I don't see what's strange with that.

Except if it's a fact that "shmup" is a word.

Shmup is an anagram of "Shoot Em'up."

To be more precise, I am "Quebecois".

Oh. Yet another: Never Wooda Thought factz.

Gofer I'm not gonna go on a boring rant, or throw compliments at you, I'm just gonna say that, you're a friend, a good friend. But thus its your choice to leave or not to leave. Just know that the users here (believe or not) most will miss you.

3dejong said:
Ah. THAT dude.

Hmph.

Well, I'm sorry to say that I may unconciously be the guiding force behind that. :shock:

Thanks for the heads-up. We need to work on that.

Tahnk for the... how do you say that. Now I need to climb up on my plane and blow up that evil tolitarian organization... in one credit.

Max2: I think I told you that before. But then, Xzelion also forget that.

Well, everyone seems to forget I'm polish...

No. :P

Oh. Maybe that's why I never heard you saying that.

Well, I remember you saying something about not being French once....

I said I was french in the sense I am hinnabiting a french-speaking palce, not that I am a french from France. We dodescend from french, but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back