HELPFUL LIFE TIPS

Nathan Fielder

Business Expert
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
'Shroom Consultant
Put helpful life tips here to save time, money and a lot of stress.

Well, first of all, DO NOT get a Wii Remote Charging Station unless you have at least 3 remotes, because, if one runs out, instead of a quick battery exchange, you have to put it on charge. If you want it to be fully charged, you have to wait a best couple of hours before you can play again. Which means you must waste energy not playing it, but keeping it on to charge. If you have 2 Wii Remotes and they are close to running out and one is on charge, you have to keep switching Remotes every couple of minutes. It's so annoying, specially if you have a Wii Motion Plus or something in. You'll end up almost ripping your wrist strap off. Also, you have to put it on correctly or else you will have to wait all over again.

A battery charger is worth the money, because it means you can charge unused batteries which run out much less frequently, and you will not have to wait as long.

Don't do drugs.

Don't get killed.

I already covered that one in "Don't do drugs".

Uniju's right, alcohol is a drug.

If I could be sincere for a second, does anyone have tips for what to do when you're lonely? It's nothing too serious, but it's summer and my good friends are away, so I haven't seen people around my age for a long time... naturally, I'm getting a bit lonely.

Last time I was seriously bored, I played against myself on Super Mario Strikers. It's really fun. Put one hand on each controller. I played an entire 8-team custom battle (56 matches) against myself, then put the top 4 in a knockout tournament.

You don't have to rely on other people if you never miss.

Back