How come every Super Smash Bros game does not mention the council it is on?

drseaweed

Weegee is watching
Banned User
I noticed that Super Smash Bros only referred to the SNES games. Super Smash Bros melee only referred to the 64 games. And Super Smash Bros Brawl only referred to the Gamecube games. So can someone please tell me why, it's kind of annoying that they only mention the last council and do not mention the council the game is on.

Super Smash Bros. may refer to the franchise, or the Nintendo 64 game called Super Smash Bros., the first game in the franchise. Super Smash Bros. Melee refers to the GameCube installment of the franchise. Super Smash Bros. Brawl refers to the Wii installment of the franchise. There was never an SNES Super Smash Bros. game.

* I think you mean "console".

* Super Smash Bros. DOES reference N64 games. However, when it was released, the SNES games are what everyone has grown up with.

* Super Smash Bros. Melee was released VERY early in the GameCube era. When it was released, there were hardly any GameCube games out to reference.

* Super Smash Bros. Brawl was also released somewhat early in the Wii era before there were any major games out for the Wii (Galaxy was released just a few months prior to Brawl). Brawl also wanted to acknowledge all the games that had been released since Melee, which as stated above, includes most of the GameCube lineup.

WaluigiWare said:
* I think you mean "console".

* Super Smash Bros. DOES reference N64 games. However, when it was released, the SNES games are what everyone has grown up with.

* Super Smash Bros. Melee was released VERY early in the GameCube era. When it was released, there were hardly any GameCube games out to reference.

* Super Smash Bros. Brawl was also released somewhat early in the Wii era before there were any major games out for the Wii (Galaxy was released just a few months prior to Brawl). Brawl also wanted to acknowledge all the games that had been released since Melee, which as stated above, includes most of the GameCube lineup.
Exactly

That`s why your my favorite person that reminds me of a mod!

This question is answered. shall we move it to topic storage?

Back