Book Series You Read

Why are we talking about female deer?

I loved A Series of Unfortunate Events. It was a pretty good series. I've also read 2 of the Hardy Boys books. They were pretty good. Oh, and then there's the Boxcar Children which I read years ago, which is also a nice series.

Man, I have too many. Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, A Series of Unfortunate Events, FableHaven, Narnia, American Chillers, Michigan Chillers (Michigan-citizen over here), ummm...And 5 other series that I don't need to mention...

I'm reading Sherlock Holmes.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid was good, I used to read the boxcar children, but my reading teacher makes us read books on our lexile level. Oh, other good books are Because of Winn Dixie, The Cay, and lots of dog books

Super WaluigiWare said:
Alex Rider and Animorphs.

Dude, I remember animorphs from elementary school. Goosebumps used to be my Favorite. Now I read the thick Star wars books. The ones that take you a year to read. I also like reading Ernest Hemmingway's books. You guy's should read For Whom the Bell Tolls. Then listen to the song by Metallica.

if you like sports then u should read Mike Lupica's books! My fav! then i read the hatchet gary paulsen with brian's hunt brian's winter (etc.)

good books. Then i have read the whole diary of a wimpy kid seris and some boxcar children the cay and others

BaseballYoshi24 said:
if you like sports then u should read Mike Lupica's books! My fav! then i read the hatchet gary paulsen with brian's hunt brian's winter (etc.)

good books. Then i have read the whole diary of a wimpy kid seris and some boxcar children the cay and others
The Cay has a sequel.

I read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Guardians o Ga'Hoole (better than the movie, and nothing like it), Artemis FOwl, Last Dragon Cronicles (The FIre Within, IceFire, Fire Star, FIre Eternal, and Dark FIre).

Back