Book Series You Read

If you liked Percy Jackson, you will love The Hunger Games series. Best three books I've ever read.

All this percy jackson crap is new. All we had was Captian underpants and a couple other's I can't remeber off the top of my head.

Parakarrygun88 said:
All this percy jackson crap is new. All we had was Captian underpants and a couple other's I can't remeber off the top of my head.
When I was a little bit younger I read Captain Underpants! It was AWESOME! Todays books for kids and teens is all just fantasy and vampire crap. :P

he did get rescued. For some reason Gary Paulsen wanted to write about what would happen if he didn't get rescued and I got a little cofused there but still it is a great series.

Hatchet was dumb IMO. Reading The Cay and Hatchet in a row was torture since they were so similar. And A Wrinkle in Time is terrible.

Well, The Cay was really dumb. Hatchet wasn't too bad, but reading two survival books in a row was irritating.

Yeah so if they are out in the wilderness and a bear comes they could use their Bazooka and shoot the bear.....how lovely. :D

The only book I HATED to read in school was some book about this girl in the 1600s who everyone thinks is a witch (can't remember the title). All other books I really liked or thought were ok.

My only book that I hated, was Johny Tremain. It is about this guy and going in to war. It is so hard to follow and just stinks.

Back