What Mario and Sonic games should be made?

Lily x said:
and they DID have my fave sonic song of all times

RIGHT THERE RIDE ON!
they hardly changed it.
How many Sonic games do you have?

sonic advanced, sonic advanced 3,sonic ipod,a pc game,sonic rush,sonic riders,sonic secret rings,sonic black knight and sonic unleashed-9
out of all of them right there ride ons the best, then its 7 rings in hands

Although Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) got mostly bad reviews, it did have some pretty amazing music tracks.

I like alot of music from Sonic games, though I HATED the Secret Rings music... especially 7 rings in Hand, everytime it came on in Brawl I would literally rush to my Wii and reset it so I didn't have to listen to that ear Drum Bursting stuff. IMO

I like the Sonic R songs, even if Tails Doll comes when I listen to them.

Crackin355 said:
Nah, my friends think it's bearable and have forced me to listen Dx
lol, like i find justin beiber annoying and my friends dont but they find superfast jellyfish by the gorillaz annoying but its one my fave songs

Crackin355 said:
I like alot of music from Sonic games, though I HATED the Secret Rings music... especially 7 rings in Hand, everytime it came on in Brawl I would literally rush to my Wii and reset it so I didn't have to listen to that ear Drum Bursting stuff. IMO

You'll have to deal with that music whenever you clear Classic Mode or All-Star Mode as Sonic though. Just mute your TV if it starts playing.

I prefer a Adventure/action/partial RPG/probably even a slight thriller game where both of their universes accidentally touch creating a vortexes, wormholes, and large ship-sized portals all over the place in both universes and Mario and Sonic must find a way to reverse it or else both of their universes are doomed

Which is the plot of Sonic Rush, apparently.

Nunnally vi Britannia said:
I prefer a Adventure/action/partial RPG/probably even a slight thriller game where both of their universes accidentally touch creating a vortexes, wormholes, and large ship-sized portals all over the place in both universes and Mario and Sonic must find a way to reverse it or else both of their universes are doomed
Mario and Sonic Rush?

Super WaluigiWare said:
Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Mario and Sonic Rush?
I did not know that at all

Lily x said:
they could do sonic galaxy with sonic and blaze
mario rush with mario and rosalina
How you worded it made it sound stupid but I get what you're saying

Back