Mario Kart Wii

I'm so exited about this game! how about you guys. I hope Bowser Jr. is playable!

Bowser Jr. should be playable omgogmogmgogmogmogmg

In seriousness, its just the same game weve been playing for soo long, just with new features.

I hope that it's not two people in one car. That thing was awful.
...the slide attack thing pwnt, though. I'm hoping that the Wii control can be used as a steering wheel (I slept in school again).

nope, there's the traditional one character on each kart. that game will be FTW, because the new accesory, that also is motion sensitive

no. You won't be able to snake very well. Snaking FTW. Snaking with a star on a skinny road is even more FTW.

Max2 said:
no. You won't be able to snake very well. Snaking FTW. Snaking with a star on a skinny road is even more FTW.

Snaking is for cheaters *cough*Wayo*cough*, but the game looks FTW.

Snaking is good *cough*IMO*cough*

at least against CPUs.

I really hope there's no snaking. I'd rather take a world without power slides than a world full of endless snaking opponents.

And what was wrong with Double Dash? It was a blast playing on teams with friends!

I still don't know what snaking is!?!?!?!

but really whats wrong with Double Dash, Double Dash rocks!

Dry Bones said:
I still don't know what snaking is!?!?!?!

but really whats wrong with Double Dash, Double Dash rocks!

Snaking is the act of continuisly using power slide without ever stopping. Dry Bone in the Dry Bomber is very good at this.

Do you have Double Dash? You can use it in that game too, althought its much harder to pull out.

Back