Favorite Mario RPG

Which of the following is your favorite Mario RPG game?

• Super Paper Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The first Paper Mario is one of the best games ever made. Period.

The first Paper Mario is good, but in my opinion, Thousand-Year Door has definitely outclassed it in almost every way.

Also, can one of the admins edit the poll, so that we could vote for more than one?

Krazy Monkey said:
Also, can one of the admins edit the poll, so that we could vote for more than one?
The topic says "favorite", not "favorites".

First Paper Mario, easily.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
Krazy Monkey said:
The topic says "favorite", not "favorites".
Hmm, I see, but sometimes, it's hard to just vote for one.

*Looks at the poll*

Only one vote for Thousand-Year Door this time around? THAT'S a first, even if this IS a new topic. o_O

First Paper Mario is objectively better because it's something that me and ShyGuy agree on.

No, objectively. I just told you objectively and supplied more than sufficient evidence, why do you continue to deny it?

Uniju said:
No, objectively. I just told you objectively and supplied more than sufficient evidence, why do you continue to deny it?
It's subjective, because it depends on one's own personal preference.

Superstar Saga and Bowser's Inside Story are my favs, and I also like TTYD a lot. I'm not a big fan of SMRPG, though.

Bowser's Inside Story is fun. I haven't played a lot of it, but I like it. I killed the Scutlet blocking the flame pipe yesterday.

My favorite is Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga, without a doubt. I love that game so much-- it's definitely one of my favorite Mario games out there. I remember when I first played it on the Gameboy Advance, and I thought it was so cool. There's something about that game... I don't know if I can explain it. The funny characters, the winding story, and then all those great places across the Beanbean Kingdom... there's something about the game that gives it that classic Mario feeling, and makes it amazing.
I really like Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door too. All the Paper Mario games are pretty good. But to tell the truth, I don't like the last two Mario and Luigi games. I thought Partners in Time was okay, but Bowser's Inside Story was just too weird, and I thought it didn't even feel much like Mario. Neither game comes close to being as good as Superstar Saga... they just don't have the same classic feeling. No offense to anyone who likes those games.

I love M&L:PIT. However, I don't know why it is always getting bashed. It had a great storyline, cool bosses, cool areas, great boss music, and it had the hardest final boss of the series.

The final boss in M&L:SS is a bit hard, but has only like 1200 HP. The final boss in BIS is just pathetically easy, imo.

PiT was not as good as SS, but the boss fights made up for all it's flaws.

BIS was pathetically easy and doesn't really have much replay value but they handled playing as Bowser so well I can forgive everything it did wrong.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant-Governor General Shyguy said:
PiT was not as good as SS, but the boss fights made up for all it's flaws.

BIS was pathetically easy and doesn't really have much replay value but they handled playing as Bowser so well I can forgive everything it did wrong.
PiT probably had the more difficult bosses in the series. The last area was especially hell.

BIS ws easy, but I thought it had pretty good replay value. I'm currently on my fourth playthrough, but finally being able to play as Bowser ws just...just...pure awesome. :)

I'm not gonna lie, I really don't like Bowser's Inside Story. I mean, a Mario game that takes place inside someone's stomach? It just doesn't work. The game was way too freaky and weird, and not in a good way. It didn't even feel much like a Mario game... I might even say I was kind of annoyed at Nintendo for putting that game in the Mario & Luigi series. I mean, Superstar Saga was such a masterpiece... seriously, that game was the best. And Bowser's Inside Story doesn't come close at all, in my opinion. (No offense to anyone who likes it, of course).

Back